Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

I'm sorry you guys. I had a serious brain fart here! For some reason I thought that this thread was about a CHP. That's what I get for not reading thoroughly. Please excuse!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mukwah; April 15th, 2019 at 06:31 PM.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighReloader View Post
    I am 43 and was not in the military.
    Then it's worth it to you.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

Ya'll are talking about two different things.

The OP asked about a Louisiana a HUNTING license and some are talking about a Louisiana CHP.

Two totally different things.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighReloader View Post
    I am 43 and was not in the military.
    They are talking about a Louisiana Concealed Handgun Permit not a Louisiana lifetime Hunting license.

If you're young enough get the lifetime Hunting license. I'm too old it would pay for me but at my age I get it every year for $5
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

Marksman

User Info Menu

The OP was about a Hunting and Fishing permit:
    Lifetime License?

Hey guys,

Is there any reason *not* to get a lifetime hunting and fishing license in Louisiana, other than having to lay out $500 in one shot? Seems like a no-brainer since I'd be saving money after only five years.

Mike

Marksman

User Info Menu

Lifetime hunting/fishing license is a great gift for any kid age 5 to 13. It's only $300. Buy the time they reach 13, they should know if they enjoy hunting and/or fishing. Split the cost between a few relatives and got the license for my son for Christmas a few years ago.

On Target

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Bought my grandson one for $200 just before he turned 5 a few months ago.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I believe it's $200 for both hunting and fishing lifetime under age 4. And goes up to $500 for both after that?
    Either way, it's worth it.....you never know one day they might do away with the lifetime,or increase the price as they have slowly been doing?