Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast
    Moving forward

User Info Menu

Motorcycle in Walmart - New Iberia

What would you do? Anything? Obviously heís endangering a lot of kids and little old ladies with his actions.

https://kpel965.com/man-motorcycle-new-iberia-walmart/

My first reactive thought was to push a shopping cart or clothes rack into him if he came close by.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Wild shit. Being a bike Rider myself just go for the kill switch lol
    Motorcycles and guns, how fun....

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

If you knocked him from his motorcycle and the motorcycle hit and injured someone you would be getting a letter from someone's Attorney.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    If you knocked him from his motorcycle and the motorcycle hit and injured someone you would be getting a letter from someone's Attorney.
    And probably going to jail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

What would I do?

1) Get out of his way
    2) Leave
    3) Call the cops if it wasn't apparent that no one else had done the same.

2 and 3 may happen concurrently, if safe.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Moving forward

User Info Menu

Interesting...

So I wasn’t there obviously. But to build on the hypothetical - if my wife and kid was somewhere else in the store and the biker is cruising around the store at a night rate of speed, I should do nothing out of fear of being sued?

Realizing this could be one those dumpster fire threads I try to avoid.
    Last edited by Tboy; April 16th, 2019 at 09:05 PM.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Oh I know... I'll pull out my handy-dandy handheld EMP and fry his computer on the bike! That should stop him... Don't mind all the tweens dead phones...

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
    Motorcycles and guns, how fun....

Moving forward

User Info Menu

@JB and Motor - I respect your comments and would take that into consideration if Iím ever in a spot like that. But it would be hard for, me personally, to observe that and do nothing.

Thatís why Iím asking what actions that comes to folks minds when they see that.

I hadnít thought about hitting a kill switch.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tboy View Post
    Interesting...

So I wasn’t there obviously. But to build on the hypothetical - if my wife and kid was somewhere else in the store and the biker is cruising around the store at a night rate of speed, I should do nothing out of fear of being sued?

Realizing this could be one those dumpster fire threads I try to avoid.
    I’m with you definitely a dumpster fire in the making. I’m not even sure the right thing to do here. You could clip him and risk the bike and/or him skidding out of control into someone or pray that when he wipes out he doesn’t take anyone with him. Sounds like $hit sandwich on wheat or $h!t sandwich on white. I’m going to punt on this one a just pray no one try’s this when I’m around.

Update
    Not sure calling the cops is worth a $h!t. I’m sure at least 5 dozen mouth breathers are in the process of calling the cops and besides even with the best response times it wouldn’t matter.
    Last edited by Bangswitch; April 16th, 2019 at 09:23 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Motorcycle in Walmart - New Iberia

If heís barreling down on a group of kids or your family then I could see you being justified. Taking action and chancing injuring someone because he ďmightĒ injure someone is not going to go well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"