Motorcycle in Walmart - New Iberia

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Well in a hypothetical senecio I would run to the camping section. Then grab some 550 chord run back to the main isle that he is riding up and down. Grab 2 shopping cards put one on each side of the isle out of view. Tie the chord to each cart leaving just a little slack and hope that the assistant doesn’t see it and wait for the next pass he does. Hopefully the chord will wrap inside the front wheel causing the carts to crab trap on him. At that point when he is wrapped up. I then would remove the rider and use my belt to hog tie him. At that point I would then stand on top the bike and rider putting my hands up awaiting applause from the spectators.
    Then next I would wake up from my day dream and grab a cup of coffee and watch this jackass while filming with my iPhone and laughing hysterically at his stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you film it, make sure you keep your phone in a vertical orientation. Once this whole wide-screen fad is finally over, tall-screen will finally take off and your video will be ready for it.

Kuffaar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2019
    Lafayette
    Pretty good.
    In the movie I would somehow work in a wheelie and some store brand oil. Then either a ratchet strap, bungee cords or some pallet wrap.
    Just depends on what ties in with the hero phrase.

Yes but don’t forget to grab some duct tape, bubble gum and a trash bag and orange juice. We can pull off some MacGyver stuff with your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Did someone actually bring up shooting?
    No need as long as you have a buggy. Why I bet I’ve already taken out half a dozen fatties on the Walmart scooters with a shopping cart. Bet I could take out a motor bike no sweat...

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom