Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45
    ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kuffaar View Post
    Well in a hypothetical senecio I would run to the camping section. Then grab some 550 chord run back to the main isle that he is riding up and down. Grab 2 shopping cards put one on each side of the isle out of view. Tie the chord to each cart leaving just a little slack and hope that the assistant doesn’t see it and wait for the next pass he does. Hopefully the chord will wrap inside the front wheel causing the carts to crab trap on him. At that point when he is wrapped up. I then would remove the rider and use my belt to hog tie him. At that point I would then stand on top the bike and rider putting my hands up awaiting applause from the spectators.
    Then next I would wake up from my day dream and grab a cup of coffee and watch this jackass while filming with my iPhone and laughing hysterically at his stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you film it, make sure you keep your phone in a vertical orientation. Once this whole wide-screen fad is finally over, tall-screen will finally take off and your video will be ready for it.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    Why wasn't there a LEO at the front door checking inspection stickers?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Request Dust Off View Post
    Pretty good.
    In the movie I would somehow work in a wheelie and some store brand oil. Then either a ratchet strap, bungee cords or some pallet wrap.
    Just depends on what ties in with the hero phrase.
    Yes but donít forget to grab some duct tape, bubble gum and a trash bag and orange juice. We can pull off some MacGyver stuff with your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEO

User Info Menu

Did they stop those officers at the door on the way out and make sure they had a receipt for that arrest?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Falling prices wasn’t the only thing to look out for that day.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Did someone actually bring up shooting?
    No need as long as you have a buggy. Why I bet Iíve already taken out half a dozen fatties on the Walmart scooters with a shopping cart. Bet I could take out a motor bike no sweat...
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct itóóó
    Bangswitch

On Target

User Info Menu

So did he hit anyone, or is all this hysteria about shooting him simply a testosterone overload?