Join BayouShooter For Free

Marksman

User Info Menu

1958 Marlin 336 in .35 Remington

I've decided it's time to trade OR sell this nice 1958 vintage Marlin 336 in .35 Remington off since it just sits in the closet and never comes out to play (have 2 other 336s that do get attention).

As to be expected of a gun that was not a safe queen but a working gun, the finish is worn & thinning in places, the wood has small marks from 61 years of handling, and the Marlin "bullseye" fell out sometime before it came to live with me. I just never ordered a new one (Midwayusa.com has them for $2.99). Mechanically it is excellent, probably carried way more than shot.

Located near Natchitoches, LA. For the right trade I can travel down to Alexandria or up to Shreveport areas. I will do a Bill of Sale, with LA DL or LA CCW.

NOTE: It may take a while before I respond to to PMs - I have no internet at the house (rural area), either have to check at work (when the boss isn't looking ) or run down to the Fire Station with a wifi hotspot about a mile from the house.

$495 or trade...

Trade interests are;

Winchester 9422 in .22LR (not magnum)
    Marlin 39A, 20" (pre-crossbolt)
    S&W 17, 4" (1998 and older)
    Marlin 1894 in .357 or .44 mag (pre-crossbolt)

Other interesting guns might be considered - doesn't hurt to ask. Worst case is a thanks but no thanks.

Last edited by LaBelle; April 25th, 2019 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Now with sell option!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Weekend bump!

On Target

User Info Menu

Any interest in selling outright ?

Marksman

User Info Menu

PM sent.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bump with the option for outright sale now!!

Marksman

User Info Menu

post storm Bump with additional trade possibilities;

Remington 700 or SEVEN in .300 Blackout (threaded barrel versions)
    High Standard HD Military .22 pistol