Ruger Wrangler .22 SA revolver

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    I was just looking at these.

RSR has them on their website as 'coming soon'. At that price point, I think I'll order one, and if I don't like it, give it away as a gift.

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm a little skeptical. This looks eerily reminiscent of the Colt Scout guns made out of "duraluminum" in the 1960's. I owned one and it was about the biggest piece of junk I ever put in my safe.

Ruger is a good company so I'll likely give one a close eyeball when I can ... but at that price point I have to wonder what corners got cut.

Mike

103M 95G

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Westbank
    I wonder what ruger will make the frames from?
    Can you even read?

With the introduction of the Single-Six in 1953, Bill Ruger pioneered the use of modern investment casting in firearms manufacturing to usher in a new level of affordability in single-action revolvers. Through the use of modern CNC-machining methods, lean manufacturing techniques and a new aluminum alloy cylinder frame, Wrangler continues this tradition and sets a new bar for affordability while maintaining the rugged reliability that is the hallmark of Ruger firearms.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Can you even read?

With the introduction of the Single-Six in 1953, Bill Ruger pioneered the use of modern investment casting in firearms manufacturing to usher in a new level of affordability in single-action revolvers. Through the use of modern CNC-machining methods, lean manufacturing techniques and a new aluminum alloy cylinder frame, Wrangler continues this tradition and sets a new bar for affordability while maintaining the rugged reliability that is the hallmark of Ruger firearms.

I can, but i also have BS members to click links, relay info, and tell me what the links mention when I don't feel like reading links. Yep, I just made you my ma'am and you didn't even know it!

MOD POWERZ

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I was just looking at these.

RSR has them on their website as 'coming soon'. At that price point, I think I'll order one, and if I don't like it, give it away as a gift.
    Me too. I bought 2 bearcat pistols when they came out in the low $300’s. Can’t find one nearly that cheap now

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    That will be a nice addition to my single action collection. My 6 year old is always wanting to shoot the .45s and .357/.38spl Rugers I have. This would be more his size.

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    Here is my Silver Wrangler. I put the plastic grips that came off my Blackhawk 41 Magnum on it. The normal grips are the same but with a black molded eagle on the grips.
    I really like it especially for $195 total out the door.

Attachments

• DSCN1448.JPG
      DSCN1448.JPG
      85.1 KB · Views: 221
    Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom