Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    I wonder what ruger will make the frames from?
    Can you even read?

With the introduction of the Single-Six in 1953, Bill Ruger pioneered the use of modern investment casting in firearms manufacturing to usher in a new level of affordability in single-action revolvers. Through the use of modern CNC-machining methods, lean manufacturing techniques and a new aluminum alloy cylinder frame, Wrangler continues this tradition and sets a new bar for affordability while maintaining the rugged reliability that is the hallmark of Ruger firearms.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 103M 95G View Post
    Can you even read?

With the introduction of the Single-Six in 1953, Bill Ruger pioneered the use of modern investment casting in firearms manufacturing to usher in a new level of affordability in single-action revolvers. Through the use of modern CNC-machining methods, lean manufacturing techniques and a new aluminum alloy cylinder frame, Wrangler continues this tradition and sets a new bar for affordability while maintaining the rugged reliability that is the hallmark of Ruger firearms.
    I can, but i also have BS members to click links, relay info, and tell me what the links mention when I don't feel like reading links. Yep, I just made you my ma'am and you didn't even know it!

MOD POWERZ
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    I was just looking at these.

RSR has them on their website as 'coming soon'. At that price point, I think I'll order one, and if I don't like it, give it away as a gift.
    Me too. I bought 2 bearcat pistols when they came out in the low $300s. Cant find one nearly that cheap now
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

That will be a nice addition to my single action collection. My 6 year old is always wanting to shoot the .45s and .357/.38spl Rugers I have. This would be more his size.
    SASS #84934

Moving forward

User Info Menu

Review from gunblast

https://youtu.be/kwinwnZlmDw

Marksman

User Info Menu

Those of you that have the hookup, dealer on these is $ 149.00

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stinkysix View Post
    Those of you that have the hookup, dealer on these is $ 149.00
    Yerp. I may pick one up just to screw around with.

I hope they make one with a birdshead grip and a 3" barrel....aka budget shopkeeper!
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Moving forward

User Info Menu

Monolithic Mentor

User Info Menu

They still have some silver ones. Got mine ordered.

Monolithic Mentor

User Info Menu

Here is my Silver Wrangler. I put the plastic grips that came off my Blackhawk 41 Magnum on it. The normal grips are the same but with a black molded eagle on the grips.
    I really like it especially for $195 total out the door.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1448.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	225.3 KB 
ID:	85874  
    Last edited by hunter5567; May 5th, 2019 at 09:15 PM.