FLORIDA EASTER BUNNY - in case you missed it.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Different kind of rabbit punches I see.:mamoru:

Maybe I’ll show my Kids this video and instead of saying be good or the Easter bunny won’t come see you, I’ll tell them he’ll come see them if they are bad. :D

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Now it's come out that the man in the costume he wanted in New Jersey for armed robberies and such.

https://www.tampabay.com/florida/20...d-fugitive-from-new-jersey-with-violent-past/

5 minutes of worthless internet fame;

Lifetime of criminality!

history of armed robbery
    wanted in New Jersey in connection with a vehicle burglary
    a *person of interest* in a carjacking and two armed robberies in Pasco County,
    Criminal records from at least three states
    charged with two counts of robbery, possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, second-degree conspiracy and tampering with physical evidence.
    he and his accomplices robbed three people by gunpoint, hitting one with the gun and punching another, then robbed two more people by gunpoint
    caught on surveillance cameras breaking into, and burglarizing, a car.
    also arrested in 2018 for harassing a man through social media and harassment for spitting at a 7-Eleven employee. He was also implicated in a basketball court assault that didn’t lead to an arrest.
    a charge of using a fake ID.
    authorities were looking for McDonald in connection with a carjacking and two armed robberies,
    arrested on a charge of reckless driving

I am certain we can add interstate flight to avoid prosecution to the list too!

What a pile of **** this guy is!

I guess this is who politicians have in mind when they tout "Criminal Justice Reform!"

Video was funny! This scumbag being free to roam the streets? Eh, not so much!

Top Bottom