Team Glock Competition News.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Team GLOCK Starts the Season with Big Wins

SMYRNA, Ga. –-(Ammoland.com)- Team GLOCK kicked off the 2019 shooting season with member Ashley Rheuark taking first place at the 2019 Florida Open Championship and Captain Shane Coley taking home first place at Alabama Section Championship.
    The winning continued during their first National Competitions in April. Coley and Rheuark competed against a lineup of top competitors to each take home a National championship in their respective divisions. Rheuark competed in the USPSA Multi-Gun Nationals, held April 3-7 in Frostproof, FL, with 180 shooters competing across twelve stages, and she defended her National Lady title in the Tactical Division using a GLOCK 34.

Coley competed at the US Steel Challenge Nationals, held April 4-6 in Covington, GA, with 460 shooters over 8 stages and won the Production Division with a GLOCK 34. “Steel Challenge has always been a challenging discipline for me mentally,” said Coley. “It is a different format that I have been working hard to succeed at for many years. With the support of GLOCK, I have been able to correct my weaknesses and prove that the GLOCK platform can compete in all forms of competitive shooting.”

Coley and Rheuark continued their winning streaks as they both competed in one of the largest area championships, the USPSA Area 6 Championship in Okeechobee, FL, and both won their respective divisions. Rheuark won Carry Optics with a GLOCK 34 and Coley won Limited Division with a GLOCK 24. These big wins for Team GLOCK come only two months into the competition season. “We will continue to use this momentum as we progress through the season,” Said Coley.

In February, Team GLOCK also welcomed its newest addition with the birth of teammate Michelle Viscussi’s daughter Madelyn Ann. Michelle will return to the competing with the team in May.
    Team GLOCK is currently on pace to have one of their best seasons ever. “Team GLOCK is starting the 2019 shooting season off better than ever. There has been a lot of hard work and dedication put into our off season and I am so proud of the Team’s success,” said Coley. “This is a big year for us as we finalize all of the teams representing the USA at World Shoot 2020, and the members of Team GLOCK are at the top of this list. With endless support from the greatest firearm manufacturer in the world, this will be our best year to date.”
    For more information about Team GLOCK or GLOCK, Inc. and our products, visit us.glock.com.

Top Bottom