WTS: BNIB Silencerco Chimera And Octane 9 for sale or trade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vv35t0iv

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2018
    Metairie, LA
    Did you miss out on Silencerco's buy one, get one promo last year? Are you still kicking yourself for that? Well do I have a deal for you!

I purchased a Chimera 30 Cal suppressor from a reputable dealer in Metairie, and elected to recieve a free Octane 9 through silencerco's summer promo. During the period after my Form 4s were submitted and before they were approved by the ATF, I decided that I no longer wanted to own NFA items, and had the Form 4s rescinded. This means that both of those cans I paid for are sitting on the dealer's books, new and unused with the original factory warranty. I worked a deal with the dealer to where I could line up a buyer who would pay me for the right to purchase the cans from the dealer, and either submit the Form 4s through him or transfer the cans to another dealer. Essentially the process would be thus:

1. You contact me and pay me for the right to get the cans from the dealer, as I still 'own' them in the sense that I paid for them already.

2. I forward your information to the dealer.

3. You pay the dealer $100 per can as a transfer fee either to transfer the cans to another dealer or as an admin fee to process the transaction.

4. You use whatever method you prefer (pay my dealer or the one you transferred to in order to set up trust and file Form 4s, file individually, etc) to get the forms submitted to the ATF so that you can get approved to take possession of the cans.

5. Endure the NFA wait time and then take possession of your cans!

In addition to the 2 cans, I also have a new Dead Air KYMO mount (~$200 value) that I will include. Effectively you are buying new, retail cans at a discount, with the original silencerco warranty and from a reputable dealer.

I am looking for a payment to me of SOLD for the right to get the cans from the dealer and the KYMO adapter. From there you would pay the dealer $200 for the transfer fee, and $400 for the 2 tax stamps. So the total cost to you would be $1275 plus the cost of setting up a trust or paying someone to file the forms and do the fingerprints and passport picture. That's compared to approximately $1800 for JUST the price of the cans and KYMO at current street prices, not even including admin costs and tax stamp costs.

I would also consider a trade of higher end optics in leiu of the cash payment to me. Mainly looking for low power variable optics, such as vortex razor gen 2e 1-6x. Cash is preferred though.

Let me know if you have any questions! I included a redacted receipt for the cans from when I purchased them from the dealer as a picture and proof that the cans were paid for by me.

q9FtZnC.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom