FREE! LA Wallet

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Wait...people are allowed to sell used Glocks for less than the retail price of a new Glock?

It’s rare, but now a days people with back yard bubba stippling jobs can’t wait for someone to take the moon crater grips off their hands

JayKay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    The way the law is written, digital licenses are only valid for traffic stops and checkpoints. If you’re asked to identify yourself for any other reason, you could be required to present your physical and face consequences if you can’t do so. See HB 481 Act 625 section 3c.

I was looking forward to leaving my wallet home on occasion. Because of this section, I’ll be waiting until digital license = physical license.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    The way the law is written, digital licenses are only valid for traffic stops and checkpoints. If you’re asked to identify yourself for any other reason, you could be required to present your physical and face consequences if you can’t do so. See HB 481 Act 625 section 3c.

I was looking forward to leaving my wallet home on occasion. Because of this section, I’ll be waiting until digital license = physical license.

Do you have a CHP?

Top Bottom