Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Palmetto State Armory

Putting together an AR pistol and curious about PSA quality.

You guys like them, hate them, any issues, customer service? Inquiring mind wants to know.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Several PSA builds have passed thru my hands. Never had an issue with anything from them. My original AR is a PSA. Great gun. Also purchased parts and other weapons from them with zero issues. I highly recommend them.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Are you refering to the quality of individual parts or assembly QC? Its been my experience that the parts they use are of good quality with the exception of the "freedom" barrels that are kind of hit and miss for accuracy.

If you are getting something pre assembled i would recommend checking that its all put together properly before you shoot it if you have the tools and know how. I would say that about any rifle comoany tho, mistakes happen so dont take that as a knock against them.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I just put together one of their 8.5" pistols. I'll let you know how good it does. Here it is in the middle of the pack compared to my Hakim and AR Carbine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KIMG0406.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	246.0 KB 
ID:	85742  
    Motorcycles and guns, how fun....

On Target

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Never owned one of their guns, but I have bought ammo & Mags from them several times and will buy more. Great deals & service IMO

Marksman

User Info Menu

From my experience with them, they are good to go.

User Info Menu

Like them, and worth having if you get a top quality shoulder brace

Marksman

User Info Menu

I've never had any issues with PSA. I really like the company and highly recommend them.
    Stephen WhoDat
    God Bless Our Troops!

On Target

User Info Menu

My grab-and-go AR has one of those PSA premium uppers with the FN CHF barrel. No complaints, does exactly what I need it to do.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

They are not top tier products but they work. I have a few PSA products from lowers to uppers to bcs's to parts kits. Some people may talk about tolerance stacking or other fancy terms. But I've never experienced any issues.