WTS: **SOLD**** Kriss vector 9mm sdp

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I brought this not long ago from another user on here..when I got it the previous owner said it had about 300 rds thru it and it showed because there wasnt even any wear Mark's on the gun.

I eventually put another 400rd thru it and man this thing is accurate..at 30yards the bullets are going thru the same hole...
    It comes with a PA red dot and 4 glock 33rd mags and the kriss hard case..it's been sitting in the safe for a while now and I just don't use it nomore so I'm looking for something different.

NOTE: LIGHT AND BACKUP SIGHTS NOT INCLUDED..

Sorry it's late and I typed this up pretty quick before going to sleep,I will be updating the post but if u have any questions call, text or PM me..

IM asking $1250 for the package.

I've had my fun with it but I'm bored and I'm looking to upgrade to a:

Colt 6920

Cz scorpion micro

B&T any model

Honey badger

Hk or hk style mp5(mp5k is what I really want.

One of those new Henry X lever rifles with the sideloading gate in 38/357 mag.
    If u have something for trade let me know,I'll be updating and adding new trades that I'll consider ..I can put money ontop if you have something I want but is worth more than mines

Not looking for handguns unless it's something nice like a hk Usp expert or tactical ...would also consider longslide Glocks plus cash on your end.

PM me or TEXT 504320704FIVE

aa8bc5d95b0ca37e164a2940d24c3856.jpg
    6aebff61d8c3481ed7078a311a86785b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    796bed2e750e23c3c0e13a00c6c4c5e8.jpg

Last edited:

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Hey y'all I wasn't expecting that much interest in my kriss vector .my inbox got almost full from all the offers and for the people who called today and I couldn't talk because I was at work busy, tommorow I have work also and I'll try and return all the phone calls I got all in the order they were received...

If your offering a trade ,please include some pictures and a quick run down on what upgrades if any the trade you're offering has..it'll help speed the process up..

Also I can reply to PMs much faster than phone calls due to me working in retail and I usually have customers I'm dealing with so I can't be on the phone but I could reply quickly to text messages and PM's.

Again thanks for all the interest in my kriss vector

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Bump.
    Hey all I apologise for all the folks who called,ive been working 14 hour non stop busy shifts at my shop and it's hard talking on the phone..

Best way to reach me via PM OR TEXT..i might not reply asap but I will get to you as soon as I could..so far I have 3 texts I haven't replied to but I will be replying back tommorow.

Please keep in mind that I cannot travel to far.
    I can Meetup in the greater New Orleans area (Metairie,Kenner, westbank Gretna and I can also meet up in HOUMA la on certain days..

Note: the kriss vector is only for sale..the lwrc45 is not for sale..these are the only pictures I have in my phone at the moment untill I get some time to fish the kriss vector out of my safe and take some more pictures .

f2369f6fe92f68e8e6a97b177008b95e.jpg

Last edited:

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    SALE PENDING.. apologize to all the people who hit me up with cash and/or trade offers but I went with the first person who messaged me about the gun..if the deal falls through(I doubt it will) I'll contact the 2nd person that messaged or called me Etc.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    How do you like the LWRCI SMG 45?
    Amazing..very smooth shooter,accurate and feels like top notch quality.i think it's one of the nicest guns I've owned..i found it at Jefferson Gun Outlet a couple of months ago.a few days before the COVID-19 panic buying..I initially went in there to go buy a sig rattler and then was shocked to see that they had the LWRC sitting on the shelf.. I immediately forgot about the sig rattler and told the salesman I wanted to buy the LWRC instead lol..he said that they just got it in and I happened to come in at the right time..
    So far I have 1000rds exactly through it..first range trip I put 500rds thru it and 2nd range trip I put another 500rds thru it..I've ran all kind of brass ammo thru it but mainly Winchester whitebox.in the manual,if I'm not mistaken it says not to run steel case ammo thru it but once the shooting ranges opens back up,I'll try a couple hundred rounds of steel case ammo thru it..for the price,I need it to shoot all kinds of 45apc ammo thru it.steel and brass.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom