Vortex 40% Discount for Military/LE

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    Did you know that Vortex Optics offers a 40% discount for Military/Veteran/LE? I'm retired military so applied on the Vortex website at https://vortexoptics.com/military-law-enforcement.

I happen to be looking for a 6-24 scope for .22 silhouette so just to give an example:

For the Vortex Crossfire II 6-24x50 scope, MSRP is $339. Natchez Shooters had it for $299.99. Optics Planet had it for $299. Gov-X had it for $254.99. From the Vortex discount page (Expert Voice) the price is $221.

Bushnell also happens to be one of the brands on the Expert Voice site so I checked out the Bushnell Trophy Extreme 6-24x50. Midway has it for $274, Optics Planet for $256, Amazon for $199.95, and Expert Voice for $152.71.

Just go to the Vortex website link above and apply for Expert Voice. There are about 60-70 brands listed, with similar discounts.

marinetaco01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    Madsionville, LA
    The only thing i've noticed is that you're gonna wait a while on some items.

There are some dealers out there that stock a pretty deep inventory that will match the same discount and ship same day.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    We (SportOptics.com/Interstate Guns) are approved by Vortex to extend the same discount to qualified individuals. Unfortunately you'll have to pay tax in Louisiana, but sometimes that's better than waiting months lol.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    We (SportOptics.com/Interstate Guns) are approved by Vortex to extend the same discount to qualified individuals. Unfortunately you'll have to pay tax in Louisiana, but sometimes that's better than waiting months lol.

Thats cool, I did not know this..

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker

I purchased another one from Interstate Guns yesterday.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom