FB Page of accused cop killer in Biloxi

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    For us non book of faces users. What does it say?

It’s a **** show. Imagine the craziest part of black lives matter and the KKK had a baby, that looked like it could’ve been Obama’s long lost son.

There is “kill him and his whole family” on one side and “dats my cousin free that boy” on the other, with a sprinkling of SJWs in there.

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    It’s a **** show. Imagine the craziest part of black lives matter and the KKK had a baby, that looked like it could’ve been Obama’s long lost son.

There is *kill him and his whole family* on one side and *dats my cousin free that boy* on the other, with a sprinkling of SJWs in there.

Im reminded of a thread...

Its good to know Facebook court is always in session.

I’m not on the Facespace thingy, so I’m commenting on your comment with some assumptions I’m making from the limited reporting I’ve heard. Notice how quick race is interjected. Small town thugglet (19 year old idiot probably just stopped wetting the bed) ambushes and kills cop getting off work.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Yeah, I didn’t read back far enough to see who threw the first stone in that respect, but they were certainly flying. Like Venezuela in there. I just clicked the link and saw this

“**** the news and them white racist mfs free y’all boys till it’s backwards” and a bunch of emojis with this link. Apparently the brother is getting in on the felony action too.

https://www.wlox.com/2019/05/07/sec...rL2lAhnnjUKqCGRlXvoIKsoBxtV_AmaeVKelYpCxxGFMc

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Yeah, I didn’t read back far enough to see who threw the first stone in that respect, but they were certainly flying. Like Venezuela in there. I just clicked the link and saw this

***** the news and them white racist mfs free y’all boys till it’s backwards* and a bunch of emojis with this link. Apparently the brother is getting in on the felony action too.

https://www.wlox.com/2019/05/07/sec...rL2lAhnnjUKqCGRlXvoIKsoBxtV_AmaeVKelYpCxxGFMc
    Yeah I’m not sure what they expect the cops to do just pretend the brother didn’t provide aid to a fugitive from justice.:dunno:

But the *if he’s black he must be innocent* mindset goes as far as Rodney King. Maybe further, but I wouldn’t have been old enough before that.

The kid was definitely on his way to a life of crime. I have some suspicions as to why he did what he did, but I’ll wait till credible intel is made available. I will mention last year he threatened to repeat the parkland shooting.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    For us non book of faces users. What does it say?

There is *kill him and his whole family* on one side and *dats my cousin free that boy* on the other, with a sprinkling of SJWs in there.

Sorry it took so long to respond to my own thread. Life got in the way.

I think Jack characterized it fairly. There was a whole lot, (apparently taken down now), of drive by commentaries that were mostly negative. Some comments from high school friends, and family expressing disbelief.

Some radicals who think he should be freed cause the cops kill young black men for no reason every day militant style bovine scatology.

With an equal amount of blatantly racist scatology from others.

There were some really interesting posts, that made the stupidity bearable, for the most part.

Yea, It was a **** show, but an interesting one to me.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Musta had demz starter pack

the-dindu-nuffin-starter-kit-haids-up-foreals-right-seemslegit-25647707.png

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    "If y’all didn’t personal know him can y’all please get off his page bashing him ,this ain’t got nothing to do with the outsiders looking in ,judging a book by its cover"

You're supposed to judge a book by its cover. That's why books have stuff on the cover other than just the title and author.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    It looked like the "suspect" was smiling for the camera as he was getting out of the cop car. What a slap in the face for everyone in the LE community. Too bad it will be tied up in the court system for the next 2 years and then he will get a 10-year sentence....

xobelkcat

tacklebox
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Jul 6, 2007
    Slidell, Louisiana
    It looked like the "suspect" was smiling for the camera as he was getting out of the cop car. What a slap in the face for everyone in the LE community.

I saw this also. And it enraged me! He has no remorse; he did exactly what he wanted to do and is proud of himself for it.

He should be put down like a rabid dog!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I looked at this on TV few times. And wonder why? There was no reason given or was there none?

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    It looked like the "suspect" was smiling for the camera as he was getting out of the cop car. What a slap in the face for everyone in the LE community. Too bad it will be tied up in the court system for the next 2 years and then he will get a 10-year sentence....

He was laughing and he was so "brave" that he shot the officer in the back. One can only hope he makes some one a good wife in prison.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I can't say this is the case here because I haven't seen the video but it's not uncommon for people who are arrested who are nervous or scared to laugh to cover it up.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

There is “kill him and his whole family” on one side and “dats my cousin free that boy” on the other, with a sprinkling of SJWs in there.
    Lmao 100% Accurate

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom