Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Cool My Marcolmar Cetme L: a rare green "Espanol" machine.

I geeked out when I read about these a while back when HMG did a limited run of 100...boy am I glad that I waited....I finally decided to pick up one of these things. I placed a order for 3 so after talking to a couple customers to feel out interest. What a cool rifle. This was made from 1 of 10000 parts kits that the USA was the lucky recipient of. Overall the Spanish were believed to have produced 60K but it was actually closer to 50K. Some are still in service by their local PDs since HK G36 rifles are cost prohibitive.

I will let Ian and the links do the talking for me. This is a well done piece. Check out some pics. I couldn't live without the green one. Numrich has some decent milsurp original Santa Barbara bayonets and slings left. If you guys wanna check it out in person let me know or come and see me. I need to order more!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CETME_Model_L

If you havent seen this write up on one its worth reading every page if you are interested in one.

http://www.militaryfirearm.com/Forum...led-Comparison
    Last edited by rcm192; May 10th, 2019 at 07:53 AM.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Im looking for a Cetme L action cover. Not one for the 308. I saw one on GB a while back and like a fool I didnt snag it. If you guys have a lead on one let me know! Thanks.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Very nice!!
    You can use that bayonet to cut up the steaks btw!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Very nice!!
    You can use that bayonet to cut up the steaks btw!
    Now thats a good idea. Im gonna cook a traditional Spanish themed meal that has steak just so I can use it correctly!

On Target

User Info Menu

very nice!!

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bigred1600x View Post
    very nice!!
    Thanks!

Ordered 3 more today also. 2 green and 1 grey.