My Marcolmar Cetme L: a rare green "Espanol" machine.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I geeked out when I read about these a while back when HMG did a limited run of 100...boy am I glad that I waited....I finally decided to pick up one of these things. I placed a order for 3 so after talking to a couple customers to feel out interest. What a cool rifle. This was made from 1 of 10000 parts kits that the USA was the lucky recipient of. Overall the Spanish were believed to have produced 60K but it was actually closer to 50K. Some are still in service by their local PDs since HK G36 rifles are cost prohibitive.

I will let Ian and the links do the talking for me. This is a well done piece. Check out some pics. I couldn't live without the green one. Numrich has some decent milsurp original Santa Barbara bayonets and slings left. If you guys wanna check it out in person let me know or come and see me. I need to order more!

HaHW55C.jpg

5MUxW9v.jpg

76Y5cFJ.jpg

HYqL9Gs.jpg

b2sfRPM.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CETME_Model_L

If you havent seen this write up on one its worth reading every page if you are interested in one.

http://www.militaryfirearm.com/Foru...rColMar-and-HMG-Cetme-L-a-Detailed-Comparison

Last edited:

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Im looking for a Cetme L action cover. Not one for the 308. I saw one on GB a while back and like a fool I didnt snag it. If you guys have a lead on one let me know! Thanks.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    We have a LC in stock at Gretna Gun Works on FDE with the rail..its 1 of 640 of the total of 10K cetme parts kits that were imported. The LC is the more rare model with the "mp5" style collapsible stock and pinned and welded barrel extension. Ready for you to form 1 and sbr.

I now own 2 of these, a L model and the LC. They're great guns and cool collectors. Get a gem while you can.

Last edited:

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I also own one. Great gun. But it’ll only run on 62 grain 5.56 and hotter loaded 55 grain. The accuracy for mine at least is much better with 62 grain as well. The barrel is a 1:7 twist as I understand.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom