Blue Label Glocks for Veterans.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Effective Memorial Day 05/28/2019 through Veterans Day 11/11/2019 Honorably Discharged Veterans with proper ID can purchase Blue Label Glocks.
    Thank You Glock for Supporting Veterans 2 years in a row with this discount.

Last edited:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    That's pretty good. Too bad I can't get the girlfriend to buy my one the 28th is my birthday and I have Veteran on my DL and I have my service connected VA card.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    How do we find more information on this? A quick search on Glock website appears that it is only for retired military?
    thanks

Call Baton Rouge Police Supply, Barneys, Interstate Guns. They should have the facts by now or read post #1.

Peavley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Watson, LA
    Effective Veterans Day 05/28/2019 through Memorial Day 11/11/2019 Honorably Discharged Veterans with proper ID can purchase Blue Label Glocks.
    Thank You Glock for Supporting Veterans 2 years in a row with this discount.

Thank you for the clarification. I have re-read post #1, as you suggested. It seems your dates are incorrect, it is unclear if the sale begins on *Veterans Day*, if so that is 11-11-19. Or does the sale begin on *5-28-19* which is the day after Memorial Day. *Memorial Day* is 5-27-19. See the confusion? But instead of trying to explain all of this, I simply asked where more info could be found. I will re-read post #1 again to see if it is any clearer.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Thank you for the clarification. I have re-read post #1, as you suggested. It seems your dates are incorrect, it is unclear if the sale begins on *Veterans Day*, if so that is 11-11-19. Or does the sale begin on *5-28-19* which is the day after Memorial Day. *Memorial Day* is 5-27-19. See the confusion? But instead of trying to explain all of this, I simply asked where more info could be found. I will re-read post #1 again to see if it is any clearer.

Words corrected in post.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

You could have easily done a search for "Glock Blue Label Veterans Day Memorial Day". There are numerous results referencing the 2018 program, including some official announcements by Glock. With the first post in this thread saying the program would be its second year in a row, it's reasonable to speculate a 2019 program, if there would be one, would be similar to the one in 2018. In fact, the start and end dates in the original post coincide with the holidays listed in the 2018 program. The holiday labels in the original post had been erroneously transposed but all other information, when the 2018 program information is added, overwhelmingly suggests the label transposition was, in fact, an easily rectified error that would likely not cause much confusion, if any. One would reasonably expect people in the industry to receive some information before the general public.

But now that the easily rectified error in the original post has been corrected, what further information do you want?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom