Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    La. CHP Instructor #409

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Blue Label Glocks for Veterans.

    Effective Memorial Day 05/28/2019 through Veterans Day 11/11/2019 Honorably Discharged Veterans with proper ID can purchase Blue Label Glocks.
    Thank You Glock for Supporting Veterans 2 years in a row with this discount.
    Last edited by JBP55; May 16th, 2019 at 07:12 AM.

  2. #2
    Guns are my crack!!

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    I got veteran on my drivers license so that should work even though I don't need another Glock, I may get the G45
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

    I carry a gun because I'm too old for an ass whoopin', and too young to die!

    USPSA # A55195
    NRA # 138603535

  3. #3
    La. CHP Instructor #409

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante Sniper View Post
    I got veteran on my drivers license so that should work even though I don't need another Glock, I may get the G45
    Yes, Veteran on your DL will work.

  4. #4
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    I dont have a 45 glock....

  5. #5
    Not a Fed.

    User Info Menu

    That's pretty good. Too bad I can't get the girlfriend to buy my one the 28th is my birthday and I have Veteran on my DL and I have my service connected VA card.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.




  6. #6
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    How do we find more information on this? A quick search on Glock website appears that it is only for retired military?
    thanks

  7. #7
    La. CHP Instructor #409

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Peavley View Post
    How do we find more information on this? A quick search on Glock website appears that it is only for retired military?
    thanks
    Call Baton Rouge Police Supply, Barneys, Interstate Guns. They should have the facts by now or read post #1.

  8. #8
    La. CHP Instructor #409

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Peavley View Post
    How do we find more information on this? A quick search on Glock website appears that it is only for retired military?
    thanks
    Call Glock Inc. at 770-432-1202

  9. #9
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    Effective Veterans Day 05/28/2019 through Memorial Day 11/11/2019 Honorably Discharged Veterans with proper ID can purchase Blue Label Glocks.
    Thank You Glock for Supporting Veterans 2 years in a row with this discount.
    Thank you for the clarification. I have re-read post #1, as you suggested. It seems your dates are incorrect, it is unclear if the sale begins on *Veterans Day*, if so that is 11-11-19. Or does the sale begin on *5-28-19* which is the day after Memorial Day. *Memorial Day* is 5-27-19. See the confusion? But instead of trying to explain all of this, I simply asked where more info could be found. I will re-read post #1 again to see if it is any clearer.

  10. #10
    La. CHP Instructor #409

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Peavley View Post
    Thank you for the clarification. I have re-read post #1, as you suggested. It seems your dates are incorrect, it is unclear if the sale begins on *Veterans Day*, if so that is 11-11-19. Or does the sale begin on *5-28-19* which is the day after Memorial Day. *Memorial Day* is 5-27-19. See the confusion? But instead of trying to explain all of this, I simply asked where more info could be found. I will re-read post #1 again to see if it is any clearer.
    Words corrected in post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •