Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Marksman

User Info Menu

Navy Contrails over Washington

I wish I'd have thought of this, using contrails from jet planes to draw in the sky. You just have to read this one for yourself, but it's Good. They should have done this over San Fran. Go Navy!
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.ee891e142e9e

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Abby Normal View Post
    I wish I'd have thought of this, using contrails from jet planes to draw in the sky. You just have to read this one for yourself, but it's Good. They should have done this over San Fran. Go Navy!
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.ee891e142e9e
    Sounds like a fine way to say ‘‘screw you guys I’m going home.’’ It’s ok I’m sure Southwest Airlines would jump at a pilot with that kind of talent and since of humor. Come fly the friendly skies

Marksman

User Info Menu

Worked with a Navy Vet that served on the Coral Sea. He said he was always in trouble (don’t doubt that) and one of his punishments was that he was to scrub and repaint the numbers on the side of the carrier or something to that effect. Well he said he painted *For Sale* on the side and that didn’t go over well for him.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Worked with a Navy Vet that served on the Coral Sea. He said he was always in trouble (don’t doubt that) and one of his punishments was that he was to scrub and repaint the numbers on the side of the carrier or something to that effect. Well he said he painted *For Sale* on the side and that didn’t go over well for him.
    Yeah I imagine not. Usually guys who pull those kinds of stuns aren’t expecting to get away with it. The sky writer probably did expect to get away with it though. It was harmless but was poorly considered. If it didn’t cost him his career I imagine cost him his wings. I’d be shocked if the Navy brass shrugged their shoulders and said ‘boys will be boys’ and moved on.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I've heard that if you draw a huge penis pointed at a pothole the parish will come out and make repairs?

Somehow I don't think there's enough paint in La. to fix all the potholes?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    I've heard that if you draw a huge penis pointed at a pothole the parish will come out and make repairs?

Somehow I don't think there's enough paint in La. to fix all the potholes?
    Now that’s genius.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim