Navy Contrails over Washington

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I wish I'd have thought of this, using contrails from jet planes to draw in the sky. You just have to read this one for yourself, but it's Good. They should have done this over San Fran. Go Navy!
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...-drew-giant-penis-sky/?utm_term=.ee891e142e9e

Sounds like a fine way to say ‘‘screw you guys I’m going home.’’ It’s ok I’m sure Southwest Airlines would jump at a pilot with that kind of talent and since of humor. Come fly the friendly skies :dogkeke:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Worked with a Navy Vet that served on the Coral Sea. He said he was always in trouble (don’t doubt that) and one of his punishments was that he was to scrub and repaint the numbers on the side of the carrier or something to that effect. Well he said he painted *For Sale* on the side and that didn’t go over well for him.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    slyvw2qcna0sf81ricr.png

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Worked with a Navy Vet that served on the Coral Sea. He said he was always in trouble (don’t doubt that) and one of his punishments was that he was to scrub and repaint the numbers on the side of the carrier or something to that effect. Well he said he painted *For Sale* on the side and that didn’t go over well for him.

Yeah I imagine not. Usually guys who pull those kinds of stuns aren’t expecting to get away with it. The sky writer probably did expect to get away with it though. It was harmless but was poorly considered. If it didn’t cost him his career I imagine cost him his wings. I’d be shocked if the Navy brass shrugged their shoulders and said ‘boys will be boys’ and moved on.

Top Bottom