A bit confused on this potential legislation

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    So it's not like many people around here would vote for Kamala Harris, however I am confused as to the legislation she is promising to push should she get elected. Does this say that she would block only the import of "AR-15 style" weapons into the US? Does that mean that US manufacturers are in the clear?

I guess she's trying to chip away little by little, so if she would pass this, then the next thing she would push for would be a total ban. What are your thoughts?

https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harris-says-she-apos-155154920.html

Ninja Defender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Baton Rouge, LA
    They want to revive the 1994 AWB, but on steroids and with no end date.

We lucked out in that the AWB expired in 2004. The next one, if it's allowed to be executed, won't. I wasn't really affected by the AWB the last go 'round, but I would be this time. The Louisianan Constitution has special provisions protecting the 2A. I wonder how that would work with draconian federal laws?

extra300

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Metairie
    So it's not like many people around here would vote for Kamala Harris, however I am confused as to the legislation she is promising to push should she get elected. Does this say that she would block only the import of "AR-15 style" weapons into the US? Does that mean that US manufacturers are in the clear?

I guess she's trying to chip away little by little, so if she would pass this, then the next thing she would push for would be a total ban. What are your thoughts?

https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harris-says-she-apos-155154920.html

Believe me you're not confused, she's the only one confused. I don't think any Presidential canidate who runs on draconian in your face gun control will have any chance of winning, however, she could become someones running mate which is another story. Democrats have and like guns too.

Top Bottom