Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Only 260 through mine so far. Have not used the 10 round mags, only the 12 round. 12 round mag has to be "broken in" - nightmare loading 3rd round. Assembly of mags is much fun also - spring is a beast. Love the gun. It's my suit/sports coat/formal gun - regular carry 320 X Carry. My born on is 02-22-19

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    You are using another Crap round.
    True and True

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Took mine too the range again. This time actually did a good rest to test accuracy. Found my normal carry ammo the Barnes TAC-XPD is hitting extremely low from POA like 6" low at 10 yards. The 365 ammo is perfect though right at POA and very good grouping. May just switch to that ammo since it's a decent performer as well.

Only one light strike on Monarch crap ammo lol. I really really like the way this weapon feels when shooting.

Also made sure to blow my eardrums with my ported 4" Tracker 44mag. Lol

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
    Motorcycles and guns, how fun....

Marksman

User Info Menu

I’ve kinda been wanting a P365 for a while. Anyone know if there’s any LE Sig dealers around Br?

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Law1911 View Post
    I’ve kinda been wanting a P365 for a while. Anyone know if there’s any LE Sig dealers around Br?
    I do not know of any LEA Sig Dealers in BR but I know the IOP price for the P365 is $448.
    I would try Interstate Guns in Hammond at 985-520-0948
    Last edited by JBP55; June 4th, 2019 at 06:22 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    I do not know of any LEA Sig Dealers in BR but I know the IOP price for the P365 is $448.
    I would try Interstate Guns in Hammond at 985-520-0948
    Thank you sir! The 365 has always kind of intrigued me. I’ve also thought about trying to barter a trade for my Glock 26 gen4 for one.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Theres probably over 1K or more through mine now.... Shes a dirty girl thats been passed around to anyone who shows interest. I was spanking a medium steel gong around 80 yards this past weekend with it. Pretty impressive.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Ended up coming across a good deal on a used 365 so I scooped it up. Looking forward to running some rds though it soon. I’ve always been a Glock guy but that 365 has always caught my eye. Hopefully I didn’t get a dud

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Law1911 View Post
    Hopefully I didn’t get a dud
    No Sig is a dud. Shoot the hell out of that bad boy. In the unlikely event it fails Sig will fix.

I have one of the early 2018 editions never had one failure.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Finally got a chance to run some rounds through it today. Started out with 50 rds of Winchester 124 grain NATO, followed by 200 rds of cheap federal champion 115 grain Ammo. It rain flawlessly through the first 250. The last 50, I went back to the NATO rds and had one failure to return to battery. I also had 2-3 light primer strikes in that last 50. Going to clean it up real good and go shoot it again soon. I know those NATO rds sometimes have hard primers so I don’t know if it would be an ammo issue or a gun issue. It’s a early run (Jan 2018) gun so it might need to go back to Sig
    Last edited by Law1911; June 15th, 2019 at 05:48 PM.