Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    LEO

    User Info Menu

    In other news, water is wet...

    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sai...Kz&ocid=LENDHP

    How is anyone surprised that a crew made up mostly of barely out of high school males would do the modern day equivalent of passing a folded up notebook page around the class?

  2. #2
    Sic semper tyrannis

    User Info Menu

    Hey sailors gonna sail! I was disappointed to not see any pics of the list. Lmao.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

    I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.


  3. #3
    Marksman

    User Info Menu


  4. #4
    Seriously Misunderstood!

    User Info Menu

    Maybe, perhaps; boys will be boys! Who doubts that young female sailors fantasize about the male sailors?

    But, I seriously question the intelligence of the "men" on the "nuclear" submarine who think that such a "digital" list on a "Government" owned computer network would be easily concealed from eventual scrutiny.

    It also reads as if this was, a "good o'l boys" chain of command. That's kind of crappy!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

  5. #5
    ESSAYONS

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Maybe, perhaps; boys will be boys! Who doubts that young female sailors fantasize about the male sailors?

    But, I seriously question the intelligence of the "men" on the "nuclear" submarine who think that such a "digital" list on a "Government" owned computer network would be easily concealed from eventual scrutiny.

    It also reads as if this was, a "good o'l boys" chain of command. That's kind of crappy!
    The "government" owned computer network mostly means traffic to and from the outside world is heavily regulated. The comings and goings within the network are not as regulated. Someone with a little bit of computer knowledge could easily put a small text file in a hidden folder on a network drive that would go undetected with all but a very thorough search.

  6. #6
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Agreed water is wet.

    For what it’s worth the females I’ve come across that are/where military know what they were dealing with and more often than not were just as fifthy.

    On one hand it’s lib-tards screaming women should be equal in every way including laws pertaining to nipple exposure (not opposed to this one myself). They claim women are as tough deserve equal pay and opportunity including serving in combat environments but then they can’t handle something as childish as a screw list. If you can’t handle something this childish how on earth could you handle being gangbanged next to a goat by a dozen Taliban fighters?

  7. #7
    Marksman

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kraut View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sai...Kz&ocid=LENDHP

    How is anyone surprised that a crew made up mostly of barely out of high school males would do the modern day equivalent of passing a folded up notebook page around the class?
    It's all fun and games until one of these teenaged knuckleheads decides to forceably act out one of these fantasies. I don't give a damn of the military was/is a male culture ... everyone (especially those in our military) deserves a level of respect and dignity.

    I hope that these lowlifes are kicked out of the military and spend the next few years pushing a broom in a fast food restaurant.

    Mike
    ΦΒΚ. Honi soit qui mal y pense.

  8. #8
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighReloader View Post
    It's all fun and games until one of these teenaged knuckleheads decides to forceably act out one of these fantasies. I don't give a damn of the military was/is a male culture ... everyone (especially those in our military) deserves a level of respect and dignity.

    I hope that these lowlifes are kicked out of the military and spend the next few years pushing a broom in a fast food restaurant.

    Mike
    Being a pervert and being a predator are very different things. Is it inappropriate? Yes. Do they all deserve better? Absolutely. Is this a problem as serious as it has been taken? Not really. Does it call into question the level of vetting we do before we take a group of guys a put them in a tin can with some of the finest nuclear weaponry this planet has ever seen? Probably.

    I just find it equally as childish to expect to be treated as an equal and with kit gloves simultaneously.

  9. #9
    Day of the Rope!

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    If you can’t handle something this childish how on earth could you handle being gangbanged next to a goat by a dozen Taliban fighters?
    Liked it so much I added it to my signature. Thanks Bangswitch!
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
    http://midstateoffice.com/

  10. #10
    Seriously Misunderstood!

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    The "government" owned computer network mostly means traffic to and from the outside world is heavily regulated. The comings and goings within the network are not as regulated. Someone with a little bit of computer knowledge could easily put a small text file in a hidden folder on a network drive that would go undetected with all but a very thorough search.
    It obviously was searched thoroughly (74 page report says). You know what Ben Franklin said about a secret; Three can keep it, if two of them are dead! This was apparently a multitude of guys, going in and out of said list, and two of them spilled the beans on the others.

    I'm thinking this list would have been far better concealed, written on toilet paper, in a capsule, and lodged up one of their a**holes.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •