Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Bocephus' shotgun

Hank Williams Jr is looking for his Grandpa's shotgun. It's a Remington 11/48 in sweet 16. And there's a $6k reward. Go check your gun safe for an old Rem and you might get lucky.
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...hotgun-alabama

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Im a hank fan. Shit... I like all 3 of em. I'd be half way tempted to keep it hahaha.

But itd be pretty cool to hank out with JR. I might trade the $6K for a few bucks off, some good stories, and the hangover of a lifetime.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    Im a hank fan. Shit... I like all 3 of em. I'd be half way tempted to keep it hahaha.

But itd be pretty cool to hank out with JR. I might trade the $6K for a few bucks off, some good stories, and the hangover of a lifetime.
    Saw him Saturday,Funny performer and can play the fiddle,piano plus the guitar...

He loves to intimate other singers and Troy Landry,Dips and Spits all over the stage...haha

He was riding Breaux Bridge police dept's ass about busting Willie on I-10 for a little weed....

I recommend you go see him play...Great show!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

coming soon

User Info Menu

I was at the dome Saturday too

Marksman

User Info Menu

I was at the centroplex when he came out too drunk to play and cancelled his concert. Also, I worked a concert with his weird son and the whole crowd was Arian brotherhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bearfutedninja View Post
    I was at the dome Saturday too
    Yeah, thought i saw you,Great show!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    I was at the centroplex when he came out too drunk to play and cancelled his concert. Also, I worked a concert with his weird son and the whole crowd was Arian brotherhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    He does like to have a little snort while performing ...lol And he loves America!!!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Saw him Saturday,Funny performer and can play the fiddle,piano plus the guitar...

He loves to intimate other singers and Troy Landry,Dips and Spits all over the stage...haha

He was riding Breaux Bridge police dept's ass about busting Willie on I-10 for a little weed....

I recommend you go see him play...Great show!
    I saw him with Aaron Lewis at Gretna fest in 2015. That was a pretty good show.
    I also saw hank 3 at the house of blues. That was a fcuking amazing show. He played for like 4 hours.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

On Target

User Info Menu

A lot of people do not know about Hank III. He looks (ed) and sounds much like his grandfather. He is definitely a rebel and has played some different types of music over the years.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

The want ad...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hank.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	86358  

Marksman

User Info Menu

There was a local guy that had a huge gun collection. After he died, the family wanted to sell off his collection. Hank Jr. came to Thibodaux and bought his Gatling gun. That thing was so cool to shoot. Shot 45-70 and it would shoot faster then you could load it.