Bocephus' shotgun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Im a hank fan. ****... I like all 3 of em. I'd be half way tempted to keep it hahaha.

But itd be pretty cool to hank out with JR. I might trade the $6K for a few bucks off, some good stories, and the hangover of a lifetime.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Im a hank fan. ****... I like all 3 of em. I'd be half way tempted to keep it hahaha.

But itd be pretty cool to hank out with JR. I might trade the $6K for a few bucks off, some good stories, and the hangover of a lifetime.

Saw him Saturday,Funny performer and can play the fiddle,piano plus the guitar...

He loves to intimate other singers and Troy Landry,Dips and Spits all over the stage...haha

He was riding Breaux Bridge police dept's ass about busting Willie on I-10 for a little weed....

I recommend you go see him play...Great show!

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I was at the centroplex when he came out too drunk to play and cancelled his concert. Also, I worked a concert with his weird son and the whole crowd was Arian brotherhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I was at the dome Saturday too
    Yeah, thought i saw you,Great show!!!

I was at the centroplex when he came out too drunk to play and cancelled his concert. Also, I worked a concert with his weird son and the whole crowd was Arian brotherhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He does like to have a little snort while performing ...lol And he loves America!!!

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Saw him Saturday,Funny performer and can play the fiddle,piano plus the guitar...

He loves to intimate other singers and Troy Landry,Dips and Spits all over the stage...haha

He was riding Breaux Bridge police dept's ass about busting Willie on I-10 for a little weed....

I recommend you go see him play...Great show!

I saw him with Aaron Lewis at Gretna fest in 2015. That was a pretty good show.
    I also saw hank 3 at the house of blues. That was a fcuking amazing show. He played for like 4 hours.

MikeBurke

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2017
    Delcambre, LA
    A lot of people do not know about Hank III. He looks (ed) and sounds much like his grandfather. He is definitely a rebel and has played some different types of music over the years.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    The want ad...

Attachments

• hank.jpg
      hank.jpg
      30.8 KB · Views: 77

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    There was a local guy that had a huge gun collection. After he died, the family wanted to sell off his collection. Hank Jr. came to Thibodaux and bought his Gatling gun. That thing was so cool to shoot. Shot 45-70 and it would shoot faster then you could load it.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    A lot of people do not know about Hank III. He looks (ed) and sounds much like his grandfather. He is definitely a rebel and has played some different types of music over the years.

Hank III is bad ass. Been following his career for a long time now. Hopefully he will have some new stuff come out soon now that he is back settled. I am not too much into all of his punk stuff but love his other stuff. He has some really great albums.

Top Bottom