And yet anchor babies are allowed...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bo...r-baby-isnt/ar-AABGXbe?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=LENDHP

This makes my teeth itch! In summary, two gay fellows, both American citizens (one born abroad in Britain to an American mother) used a surrogate to concieve a child, which was born abroad to the surrogate mother and using the sperm of the British-born (but American citizen) father that donated the sperm for the procedure. Both men are legal American citizens, but their daughter is being denied status as an American citizen. They reside in America, also, the surrogate was abroad.

You can argue all day about if gays should marry, be able to adopt, use which restroom, blah, blah, blah, but the bottom line is that two American citizens have worked the only way they can to have a child together, and it is at least in part biologically the child of one of them, and they're getting the runaround on the child's citizenship while anybody with a vagina, regardless of having no connection to our country and no legal claim to citizenship, can waddle across the border just before her water breaks and squirt out a pup and PRESTO, American citizen!

I just find this circumstance ricockulous!

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Mom should have floated over here on an intertube! Then we would have paid for all the bills. Let her and baby stay along with everything!

Last edited:

Troedoff

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Prairieville
    My opinion amounts to beans really, but why didn't they use an American Surrogate? In response to your two American citizens worked the only way they can to have a baby, they should not be allowed to have a baby. You might think that is an anti-gay statement, but it is not, I am all for people being able to choose their lifestyle. I am also all for living with the decisions you make. You knew going into being gay, that two men, or two women for that matter cannot procreate. It takes a man and a woman. So these gentlemen are in a conundrum. Should have just chosen an American surrogate.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bo...r-baby-isnt/ar-AABGXbe?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=LENDHP

This makes my teeth itch! In summary, two gay fellows, both American citizens (one born abroad in Britain to an American mother) used a surrogate to concieve a child, which was born abroad to the surrogate mother and using the sperm of the British-born (but American citizen) father that donated the sperm for the procedure. Both men are legal American citizens, but their daughter is being denied status as an American citizen. They reside in America, also, the surrogate was abroad.

You can argue all day about if gays should marry, be able to adopt, use which restroom, blah, blah, blah, but the bottom line is that two American citizens have worked the only way they can to have a child together, and it is at least in part biologically the child of one of them, and they're getting the runaround on the child's citizenship while anybody with a vagina, regardless of having no connection to our country and no legal claim to citizenship, can waddle across the border just before her water breaks and squirt out a pup and PRESTO, American citizen!

I just find this circumstance ricockulous!

I was hoping for so much more...

First off if the dad is a us citizen then the baby is a citizen it doesn’t matter where the child is born, I’m pretty sure that’s been law for over 200 years. There are many citizens born to foreign mothers on foreign soil. Often with military fathers.
    Second don’t read MSN it will rot your brain. I’m unwilling to read or have a serious conversation involving that swill.
    Third Gay couples can’t conceive without a third party it’s basic biology, so if you chose to be in a life long relationship that is homosexual by nature you choose to complicate child baring.
    I will refrain from my fourth point because my opinion on homosexuality is of a less than PC nature and honestly don’t care to waste everyone’s time.

Refer back to the first and second points I would bet this piece is less than factual in a few areas if proper effort is taken to bare out the facts. Keep in mind I have and will make no effort to back my claim because MSN is worse than a gossip rage one facts an reputations.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I was hoping for so much more...

First off if the dad is a us citizen then the baby is a citizen it doesn’t matter where the child is born, I’m pretty sure that’s been law for over 200 years. There are many citizens born to foreign mothers on foreign soil. Often with military fathers.
    Second don’t read MSN it will rot your brain. I’m unwilling to read or have a serious conversation involving that swill.
    Third Gay couples can’t conceive without a third party it’s basic biology, so if you chose to be in a life long relationship that is homosexual by nature you choose to complicate child baring.
    I will refrain from my fourth point because my opinion on homosexuality is of a less than PC nature and honestly don’t care to waste everyone’s time.

Refer back to the first and second points I would bet this piece is less than factual in a few areas if proper effort is taken to bare out the facts. Keep in mind I have and will make no effort to back my claim because MSN is worse than a gossip rage one facts an reputations.

I would believe the National Inquirer over MSN any day of the week!!!!!!!!!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Born abroad.
    Not born in the US.
    New York Times.

I realize many just can’t seem to do the math here, but there’s all the info needed to compute the answer.

Nobody wants to follow the rules anymore.

Top Bottom