How long was Sherburne closed last time the flood gates wrere opened

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    It was a good while. Even when the water goes down the road, building, range was trashed. Can’t remember the exact time but it took a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuffaar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2019
    Lafayette
    I went yesterday to break in a new firearm. I habe been emailing with a rep of the wma. They stated it will be closing on tge 5th until further notice. They said it could be a few weeks after they close the flood gate to clean up. All the signs are taken down. It almost looked like a ghost town. 1 man and his 2 boys at the rifle range and me and one other guy at the pistol range.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

GentleBen

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I've been there three times in the past month and it is in very good condition. Went there Wednesday (June 19). Well trimmed and dry. Agents there said there are no longer any plans for closure -- as long as Morganza is not opened.

Gravel road approach from north (Krotz Springs area) is in good shape. New gravel brought in lately. Minimal wash-boarding.

Only negative is that they need to build some new target stands. The current ones are getting shot-up pretty bad.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    We went last week . Grass was a foot high and the target stands were shot to hell . This was on the pistol range . I haven't been to the rifle side in a year or more because of those stupid baffles .

Hashler

Weekend Warrior
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Denham Springs
    Road was good and dry. Only three others out there shooting. Everyone was good about hot and cold. Just hung out for 3.5 hours shooting. Range was mowed and clean. Still my favorite weekday shooting spot.

Top Bottom