Brass

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    Lol. I hear the gang problem in ponchatoula is reaching Los Angeles status

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User Info Menu

What really blows my mind are the people willing to put a $20 chinese part in their Glock's fire control group...

User Info Menu

Also is it just me or does this seem like 2nd Amendment Infringement? When is someone going to do something about that... Repeal the NFA! The government kicking in someones door for ordering a fancy paperclip....

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mannelite View Post
    Also is it just me or does this seem like 2nd Amendment Infringement? When is someone going to do something about that... Repeal the NFA! The government kicking in someones door for ordering a fancy paperclip....
    Well I don’t disagree the NFA should be repealed. I’m an equal footing doctrine kind of guy. The problem is as it stands it’s a crime to put that particular piece of Ching-Chong pot metal in your gun. Is it as dangerous as they make it sound? Probably not. Should it be of utmost importance to locate every pot metal kit and purchaser? No. Is it laughable the way the BATFE official was quoted? Absolutely!

All or nothing

User Info Menu

https://youtu.be/LfBU0cjw05g

Just replace the back plate with this... not exactly swapping out fire control parts now is it...and I don’t know about being practical across the spectrum of self defense, but I can definitely see some potential.

https://youtu.be/KJXMgg7Y-lo
    Last edited by Magdump; May 31st, 2019 at 07:46 AM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch