Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    Pops

User Info Menu

Can’t on the LSU campus. This needs to change. Damn gun free zones!!

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

I don't don't have a real job anymore but I carry everyday going with my girlfriend on her job.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Only the days that end in Y.

The po-po on here is hilarious. Thanks for OC’ing Prez. Do you guys conceal one too or just the big boy gun?

Marksman

User Info Menu

But of course!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Only the days that end in Y.

The po-po on here is hilarious. Thanks for OC’ing Prez. Do you guys conceal one too or just the big boy gun?
    HAHAHAHAHA..... I don't know about everone else but I"m not LEO and carry daily at work. Alot of my clientelle at work is Leo though. I"m yet to receive any negative/conflicted comments or conversations about it.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

User Info Menu

No firearms allowed by federal law where I work. Now if they went to the cars in the parking lot I think they would be surprised.

Gunlover

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Just in case anyone doesn't know this , tradesmen are some of the most armed people out there .
    As a plumber who spends 50% of his time in and around the area this happened , yeah I may keep a few ready.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flamatrix99 View Post
    No firearms allowed by federal law where I work. Now if they went to the cars in the parking lot I think they would be surprised.
    I have heard of firearms in the lower parking lot near the entrance, the lower parking lot in the rear and the parking lot on the hill.
    Last edited by JBP55; May 26th, 2019 at 07:08 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I'd get some odd looks if I didn't.

On Target

User Info Menu

I better carry for work
    Since I'm an LEO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk