Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
    On Target

User Info Menu

No way jose. I work at an engineering and architecture firm. They would think I had lost my mind. Also it is in our employee manual that firearms are not allowed at work, so I would be fired if I carried at work. I have my gun in my vehicle hidden.

User Info Menu

I ankle carry. I tried my regular AIWB rig, but my job is too physical to carry it comfortably while maintaining concealment. It's not ideal, but I still have it available.

Shawshank Redemption - "I mean, seriously... How often do you really look at a man's shoes?"

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Yep.
    My boss is aware I carry and the CEO of the client site I'm usually at is also aware. They both also carry.
    They both just asked that I keep it concealed so snowflakes don't get upset.
    "Stop trying to fix the police, fix the ghetto." - Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke

User Info Menu

Yes. I am a semi, mostly retired pharmacist and still do some relief work. A couple of years ago i had a smart ass come in with a bandana on his face like a bandits mask. I turned around and saw him and my hand went immediately to my concealed handgun. Fortunately both of his empty hands were on the counter. I told him in no polite terms to take the mask off. He made some smart remark and i replied he could be shot first entering some businesses.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonPle View Post
    Just in case anyone doesn't know this , tradesmen are some of the most armed people out there .
    As a plumber who spends 50% of his time in and around the area this happened , yeah I may keep a few ready.

As someone who works for a plumbing supply warehouse and interacts with lots of plumbers on a daily basis, I can totally vouch for this. Probably about 40-50% of guys I talk to carry.
    Stephen WhoDat
    God Bless Our Troops!

User Info Menu

I work at home. I have easy access to guns. I do not carry but I can reach one without getting up.

REVOLVER DRIVER

User Info Menu

Yes m&p shield 9mm in a bianchi plastic holster. I work in a lets say ethnically diverse area
    The difficult i can do right away, the impossible may take a little longer.

On Target

User Info Menu

Heh. Work on a military base, and no-one is allowed to have a gun. How stupid is that?

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Every day

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frhunter13 View Post
    Heh. Work on a military base, and no-one is allowed to have a gun. How stupid is that?
    100% pure stupid.....
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!