WTS: Glock 19 w/NS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nolacop

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    This should be on the market in the next 7-10, depending on when i can get to the range and qualify with my new weapon. This is my authorized off duty weapon, so i gotta qualify with the new one before i sell this one. Its a 3rd generation Glock 19 9mm with Trijicons and 3 high caps....pretty standard. She's got about 1000 rounds through her since I bought her new 4 years ago. Ill have pics up next week. Im just gauging any interest here, otherwise Ill stick it on Louisiana Sportsman. $450.00 FTF. On a side note, please dont tempt me with a trade offer for P226 because i may bite .

Last edited:

TigerFan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2006
    Metairie
    Still selling? I'd be very interested.

Nolacop, is it in good shape, minor holster wear, etc? If so willing to pay 450 cash ftf.

Thanks.

TigerFan

Last edited:

redster

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2006
    gretna
    yea, i might be interested in it too, i will be getting my ccl soon hopefully, and will need a carry weapon...may need a little time (week or 2) for funds but definately interested. let me know

nolacop

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    sorry guys...packing for a trip this weekend and havent been online till now. Its still up for sale. I just found out range day is 11/14, so ill be qualifying with my new off duty weapon then and the Glock will be up for sale. The Glock 19 is in good shape, very minor holster wear. Functions great, never had a malfunction in the total 1000 rounds i put through it. The only mod i have done to it is change the factory 5lb trigger to 3.5lb. Factory Trijicons are still super bright. If ya'll can hold off till the 14th, its yours. Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom