Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    Moving forward

User Info Menu

Gillette - again. Harrys et tou

How far will a company actively go to push its current customers away? Some are trying to find out I guess.

Gillette

http://www.newnownext.com/dad-son-tr...te-ad/05/2019/

Harry’s

http://www.newnownext.com/harrys-sha...s-man/04/2019/

Marksman

User Info Menu

Ah, gender dysmorphia the only mental disorder where we treat the patient with illness. We don’t starve anorexics or help bulimics Benge and vomit. Why is this any different? It no more heathy than buying an alcoholic a drink or taking a gambling addict to the craps table. Yet the western culture has some how become so inclusive and unwilling to hurt feelings that we would risk a person’s mental health to make them feel good. We have truly gone of the deep end.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I'm with the Dollar Shave Club. Love their products.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote5.0 View Post
    I'm with the Dollar Shave Club. Love their products.
    Ditto.
    ​"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."

User Info Menu

It's truly bizarre how certain small groups of people are trying to completely redefine everything about reality. Apparently, there are dozens of different human genders, according to the NewThink. Up is down. Left is right. Right is wrong. Black is white.

What's next for the New Fascists? My guess is they will tell us, and demand that we accept that, War is Peace, Ignorance is Strength, Slavery is Freedom. The Left is trying to drag us down the road to an Orwellian future, and this is just the beginning.

Marksman

User Info Menu

$shave club also

1911 cool-aid drinker

User Info Menu

I'm going straight razor

Marksman

User Info Menu

I’m a member of the free beard club. Not so much because a beard is super manly (which it is) it’s free it’s easy it’s natural. And it uglys me up just enough so that mere mortals find me approachable.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Meh... I gotta be clean shaved for work to use fresh air lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    I’m a member of the free beard club. Not so much because a beard is super manly (which it is) it’s free it’s easy it’s natural. And it uglys me up just enough so that mere mortals find me approachable.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Ah, gender dysmorphia the only mental disorder where we treat the patient with illness.
    In the DSM 5 it's referred to as "gender dysphoria," and it's no longer recognized as a disorder. Ergo, we no longer "treat" it.

Mike
    ΦΒΚ. Honi soit qui mal y pense.