Join BayouShooter For Free

User Info Menu

WTS MEC9000GN 12ga Reloading Equipment

Have a new, taken out of box and assembled, but never used reloader and some extras as follows:

MEC900GN
    12 Gauge
    2#'s of Red Dot
    25#'s of #7.5 shot
    a couple extra charge bars of various sizes
    a couple of bags of wads
    I do not have any hulls or primers

Price is firm at $500 as a package, press with charge bars could go separately.
    Will meet within reasonable distance of Mandeville/Covington area.
    Email me at bensonnier@gmail.com or send me a PM w/ your contact info

IMG_2999.jpgIMG_2998.jpg
    Last edited by Sonnier3; June 3rd, 2019 at 05:30 PM. Reason: will deliver/breakup package

User Info Menu

bump

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Is that a white Bronco in the background?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

User Info Menu

Looks like OJ is selling his reloading equipment. All kidding aside what’s the ballpark round count?

User Info Menu

Yes, that's my 93 Ford Bronco XLT (better trim than both OJ but same year/make/model ... and the actually more infamous Bronco from the slow speed chase which was actually owned/driven by A.C.), I've been having her a long time. Part of why I'm parting with the reloading equipment is to pay for part of the re-shoeing.

For Mr. ffejallen the Round Count is officially at "0" ... I did push out a few primers from some old remington heavy dove rounds just to make sure everything was put together correctly and cycled but that's it.

Send me an email if y'all are interested, or if you just want to see more of OJ that's fine too.

Thanks for the reply's,
    Ben

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Well how much for the Bronco as is? You can keep the reloading equipment if you unload the truck?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

User Info Menu

I paid $500 for it almost 10 years ago, but wouldn't take $15k for it today ... its not for sale.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnier3 View Post
    I paid $500 for it almost 10 years ago, but wouldn't take $15k for it today ... its not for sale.
    Thanks,Maybe one day you'll post a thread on your rebuild...with pictures of coarse....I like it!