Skeet Trap Shooting Clubs

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Honey Island, HoneyIsland.org, has three pairs of clay throwers. It's neither skeet, nor trap, but it's great fun, none the less.

Cost is $4/box of shells, plus $6 admission.

Marlin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2015
    Baton Rouge
    Have you shot there? Any thoughts?

I've shot there many times, check out there website, coveyriselodge.com they post their membership rates. Great place to shoot, they hold many tournaments out there. Beautiful place, beautiful lodge, and Jimbo and the staff are excellent. You can rent cabins while you are there and fish the Lake as well as set up a quail, duck or pheasant hunt. The cabins are fine, it's a true home away from home! They have some great guides and dogs also. Highly recommend!

DWT

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Coast Rifle and Pistol Range located 5 mi. north of Bolixi, on hwy 67. 50 acres of trap, skeet, rifle, pistol, archery ranges. Open 365 days/yr., during daylight hours. Membership is $200/yr. + a onetime $200 initiation fee. Trap/skeet are $2.00/round. All other ranges are free. Bathrooms on/near all ranges. 5000 sq. ft. clubhouse. Current membership is around 1600. Excellent club. I've been a member for 6 years and enjoy every visit.

dydog4566

LA CHP Instructor # 411
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Greenwell Springs,LA
    The 3 I know of from least expensive to the most are. Bridgeview gun club, Port Allen, Wilderness clays in Lafayette, and Covey Rise in Husser. The first 2 are roughly 200 a year, and .30 cents a clay, or you can shoot as a quest without a member being present and a round of 100 clays will run you roughly 45-50 bucks. Covey Rise is 500 join up fee and 200/yr. and 200 clays come with that fee. Also to shoot at a guest there, you must be with a member and it runs roughly the same 50 buck for a 100 shot round. If anyone knows of others, I'd be interested. I'm new to the sport but have caught the bug and have bought a Franchi over and under and want to shoot more and get better. I think I'm more hooked on this than I ever was on golf.

Top Bottom