Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40
  1. #1
    Gun Trust Lawyer

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Trump: Will 'seriously look' at banning gun silencers

    It's almost as if he's a politician who only cares about his own self interests...

    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=63502902

  2. #2
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Looks like that slippery slope I warned about when he unconstitutionally banned bumpstocks and made over 500,000 good people felons (while also violating the 5th amendment) was spot on. In before the fudds say "oh well you don't NEED a suppressor anyway" and "Oh well would you rather have Hillary???".
    Last edited by jstokes1; June 5th, 2019 at 02:25 PM.

  3. #3
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Look at Virginia. Suppressors and hicap mags will be banned. Mr t will EO suppressor if he sees fit. I’ve been jumped before but this guy is the biggest threat to our 2nd amendment in a long time. It’s paving the way for the Dems to lay waste to our rights if there is any left when they again gain power. When the pen overrides the house and senate we are no longer free. Oh wait we are already there.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

    Tim

  4. #4
    ESSAYONS

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jstokes1 View Post
    Looks like that slippery slope I warned about when he unconstitutionally banned bumpstocks and made over 500,000 good people felons (while also violating the 5th amendment) was spot on. In before the fudds say "oh well you don't NEED a suppressor anyway" and "Oh well would you rather have Hillary???".
    And unlike bumpstocks, suppressors are registered so the government knows who (should) have them. That makes losing them in a boating accident a little tougher.

  5. #5
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Technically he can't do that, but he shouldn't have been able to EO bumpstocks either the way he did and it stuck anyway. We went from being hopeful about the hearing protection act becoming law to hopeful that suppressors won't be banned and confiscated. Irony isn't even the word.
    Last edited by jstokes1; June 5th, 2019 at 02:49 PM.

  6. #6
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Did they ever say if the shooter used commercial suppressors or if they were home made? This is just a knee jerk reaction, but it could have some real consequence similar to the bump stocks. The big difference between suppressors and bump stocks are the tax stamps and legal paperwork. The suppressors are heavily regulated by the government when the bump stocks were not regulated at all.

  7. #7
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Can someone name one thing not regulated in some way by the gubment? Seriously name one thing.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

    Tim

  8. #8
    Gun Trust Lawyer

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jdavid1 View Post
    Did they ever say if the shooter used commercial suppressors or if they were home made? This is just a knee jerk reaction, but it could have some real consequence ...
    I do not know, and I agree.

  9. #9
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JCcypress View Post
    I do not know, and I agree.
    I read on a several main stream articles that everything he had was legally acquired.

  10. #10
    enthusiast

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Can someone name one thing not regulated in some way by the gubment? Seriously name one thing.
    My bowel movements... they have a mind of their own...

    - - - Updated - - -

    With friends like Trump, who needs enemies?
    Stephen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •