Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

But the silencers make it to where no one can hear the gun, and so much more powerful. What with all the recoil reducing effects, extra bullet velocity and so much more power and you can't hear it. They gotta go. I think that was a response to a question in an interview, and that is all. Bump Stocks were a catch 22 for him, and were a toe on the line anyway. Silencers are very heavily regulated as it stands, and the argument for why they are useful is valid. I don't think they become deregulated any time soon, but to say that the silencer had any effect on the outcome of this shooting is plain dumb.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Can someone name one thing not regulated in some way by the gubment? Seriously name one thing.
    Sex, But then again the Feds bankrupted The Bunny Ranch when they took over....
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Gun owners will soon resemble the scene from *The Jerk* when he is saying, *all I need is my lamp...my thermos...* but it will be *all I need is a crack barrel single shot .410 and a Swiss Army knife*. Red flag, TAPS act, BS EO ban, now this. The lakes and rivers will soon be filling up.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

Well, Im not gonna say I told you so.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I sure hope he's just shootin' from the hip when he said that, probably thinking anyone can just go into a gun store and buy a silencer. Yes, I know he is very unpredictable. I suppose his sons won't be too happy knowing they will have to turn in or destroy there massive collection of silencers.

Quite possibly the biggest concern for all of us is Trump's nomination of an ATF Director that is anti-gun.

Marksman

User Info Menu

hmmmm... "I reject your reality and substitute it with my own", cool problem solved, im happy again lol

Quote Originally Posted by extra300 View Post
    I sure hope he's just shootin' from the hip when he said that, probably thinking anyone can just go into a gun store and buy a silencer. Yes, I know he is very unpredictable. I suppose his sons won't be too happy knowing they will have to turn in or destroy there massive collection of silencers.

Quite possibly the biggest concern for all of us is Trump's nomination of an ATF Director that is anti-gun.

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

Remember when y'all told me, on this very forum, that bumpstocks are stupid, and it's ok if they ban them?

Remember that?
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

Marksman

User Info Menu

Trump has never been pro second amendment but I don't think he was anti either I think he just didn't really give it much thought . Like he once said about his sons hunting " I don't understand it but that's his thing and nothing to me . " My fear is he will appoint a anti second SCOTUS justice next . Hopefully his handlers will let him know how many 2020 voters are pro suppressor .

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Depending on age, location, or circumstance, the government regulates sex.
    Walther P5 > H&K P7

Marksman

User Info Menu

not with my self they don't... .. well yea not in a public place... crap, your right
    Quote Originally Posted by CavalryJim View Post
    Depending on age, location, or circumstance, the government regulates sex.