Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    -Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Kenner Guys. Inspection Station {Brake Tags}

Can a car with 40 Series FlowMasters pass inspection if they exit at the rear bumper
    I am picking Mufflers now
    I am worried that the Street Pro's will not pass the Local Inspection they are a little less loud than Flowmaster 40 without the Drone.
    The Race Pro's are the same little less than Flowmaster 50 without the drone.
    Has anyone here gone to the Kenner Inspection with 40 series Flows are close to them?
    I may have to just get the Race-Pros
    Last edited by 340six; June 6th, 2019 at 12:28 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

There's chatter about getting rid of state inspection stickers. I don't know if there are are parish or local stickers. Maybe go get it inspected now, get the pipes you want and see what's what in a year.
    ​"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dwhaley929 View Post
    There's chatter about getting rid of state inspection stickers. I don't know if there are are parish or local stickers. Maybe go get it inspected now, get the pipes you want and see what's what in a year.
    Good Lord, I've been in states with no inspection sticker required....Talk about huge POS on the road...Our insurance will only go up!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Good Lord, I've been in states with no inspection sticker required....Talk about huge POS on the road...Our insurance will only go up!
    Maybe, maybe not. I'm guessing that everyone with a huge POS that wants to drive it just drives it. I saw a truck at a red light the other day that looked like it had just been in a wreck on that spot. No way that thing would drive. It did though.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Its been a couple years but the inspection stickers donít stop the POSís down that way I honestly see less now than before I moved back. Now the thing that concerns me is idiots tenting ALL the windows. Yes ALL itís become an epidemic of Darwin award winners tenting their windshields to privacy dark. I mean talking about dumb.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dwhaley929 View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. I'm guessing that everyone with a huge POS that wants to drive it just drives it. I saw a truck at a red light the other day that looked like it had just been in a wreck on that spot. No way that thing would drive. It did though.
    Ford?

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Its been a couple years but the inspection stickers don’t stop the POS’s down that way I honestly see less now than before I moved back. Now the thing that concerns me is idiots tenting ALL the windows. Yes ALL it’s become an epidemic of Darwin award winners tenting their windshields to privacy dark. I mean talking about dumb.
    Yeah, Gangsta wannabeezs!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

If gun laws don't deter criminals why would inspection stickers deter someone from driving a piece of junk car.
    Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool
    Everyone is brave until the roach flies

Marksman

User Info Menu

Surprisingly the ones I see are a shade more redneck than gangsta. And they usually live in BFE where it gets dark at night which makes me wonder even more about their IQ.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Ford?

Yes, Ford. Silver I believe.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by buttanic View Post
    If gun laws don't deter criminals why would inspection stickers deter someone from driving a piece of junk car.
    It doesn't deter those committed to being society's F'k ups because they consider themselves above the law to begin with....The insurance rates WILL go up simply because insurance company's will not skip on a chance to jack up the public that try to follow the law.

It's all designed to get your money....