Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Yeah, Gangsta wannabeezs!
    Surprisingly the ones I see are a shade more redneck than gangsta. And they usually live in BFE where it gets dark at night which makes me wonder even more about their IQ.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Surprisingly the ones I see are a shade more redneck than gangsta. And they usually live in BFE where it gets dark at night which makes me wonder even more about their IQ.
    Well there ya go! The darker da tint da dumber da is....I like that!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Well there ya go! The darker da tint da dumber da is....I like that!
    Many years ago I knew a guy who had a car stereo and a tint shop. he had all the windows done.
    That was until he had a few drinks and backed it a large ditch leaving a bar.
    Another year Robert Paul had his car painted a Sweet Candy Red. But the interior guy was late so he still put it in a Show. He got in and painted all the windows with black spray paint.
    He never won anything but it looked cool when someone passed by

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dwhaley929 View Post
    There's chatter about getting rid of state inspection stickers. I don't know if there are are parish or local stickers. Maybe go get it inspected now, get the pipes you want and see what's what in a year.
    No pipes now. And the Exhaust System is costly.

Here's the kicker.
    The Dodge Dart has always been on a trailer! In fact, it has 8 miles on it since December 2004 When driven it was to get on-off and to a show field. The wild 12.3 to one compression roller cam etc. motor. Open headers was OK for doing that. So no pipes or muffs.
    I am going to swap the wild bullet to something less wild. But with even more power
    A 423ci Small Block but can run on pump gas. And drive it some.
    Doing it with SS X pipe muffs and tailpipes plus Cut-Outs is not cheap so do it once and that's is it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ashow53two.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	86590  
    Last edited by 340six; June 7th, 2019 at 01:15 PM.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

The car is still this clean. Or at least it is after some work. Even did a few things since these were taken.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adrivetrainbottom.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	86591  

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    The car is still this clean. Or at least it is after some work. Even did a few things since these were taken.
    Nice. How’s the rest of the car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk