Join BayouShooter For Free

Thread: Sherburne open?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Sherburne open?

Since they cannot decide when they will open Morganza, is the range still open?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Call LDWF and post back for us.....
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Take a Card. Any Card.

Premium Member

User Info Menu

If all goes as planned, I'll let you know tomorrow.
    “We Sackett boys never killed anything we didn't need to eat unless it was coming at us.”

Take a Card. Any Card.

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Open !!! From the north.
    “We Sackett boys never killed anything we didn't need to eat unless it was coming at us.”

Marksman

User Info Menu

I've been there three times in the past month and it is in very good condition -- as late as Wednesday (June 19). Well trimmed and dry. Agents on site there are no longer any plans for closure -- as long as Morganza Spillway is not opened.

Gravel road approach from north (Krotz Springs area) is in good shape. New gravel brought in lately. Minimal wash-boarding.

Only negative is that they need to build some new target stands. The current ones are getting shot-up pretty bad.
    Last edited by GentleBen; June 20th, 2019 at 03:21 PM.