Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

Thread: Gator 45/70

Marksman

User Info Menu

Gator 45/70

They caught a 8'8" alligator in the ditch at the gate going into Cajun Palms

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    They caught a 8'8" alligator in the ditch at the gate going into Cajun Palms
    He's waiting for you man!

You there by chance?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Been there all week, had to come home today take care of mom, headed back in the AM. You need something?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Been there all week, had to come home today take care of mom, headed back in the AM. You need something?
    Nothing off-hand,I may just run out there and shoot the breeze with you?

Hope you mom gets doing better!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Up by the first gate like last time, call me if you do, do you still have my #, I changed phones and lost yours

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Up by the first gate like last time, call me if you do, do you still have my #, I changed phones and lost yours
    Sending a text?