open carrier arrested

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    We have to think of the whinny, scared of anything that shoots as dogs. You don’t take dog being trained even for combat to the range and just start shooting over top of it. You work them up to it with less abrasive noises until he’s conditioned to work in a combat environment. Think of toting a ar15 for a liberal whiner as a bill drill over a fresh puppy. Even though it’s just perceived danger it will probably scar the limp wristed whiner for life.

I agree in theory but we live in a world now that a pop tart that looks like a gun will send a school into lockdown. Clouds resembling a gun might just cause the gumbment to scramble fighters to break it up.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I agree in theory but we live in a world now that a pop tart that looks like a gun will send a school into lockdown. Clouds resembling a gun might just cause the gumbment to scramble fighters to break it up.

Yeah if it wasn’t amusing how stupid people are it would be sad. Pop-tart gun kid bad clock-bomb boy good. Yep we are stupid.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    We need to ban di-hydrogen oxide. It's the chemical in the chem trails you see behind aircraft. Everyone who ingests it, dies eventually. What's worse? It's in our drinking water!!!!

Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    We need to ban di-hydrogen oxide. It's the chemical in the chem trails you see behind aircraft. Everyone who ingests it, dies eventually. What's worse? It's in our drinking water!!!!

It’s actually dihydrogen monoxide.
    However, a much better term is hydroxylic acid.

I hear this stuff actually accelerates corrosion on many common materials!

Eek :eek:

103M 95G

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Westbank
    I agree, dihydrogen monoxide is killing people all around the world

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I agree, dihydrogen monoxide is killing people all around the world
    Been used for torture and advanced interrogation techniques all over the world. If you breath it in it will displace the air in your lungs and suffocate you. It’s also been used to enhance the effectiveness of smaller explosive charges. When it gets out of control it, it can devastate and reshape all manner of things, like houses mountain sides. In the wrong hands it can cut through massive pieces of steel bore holes in concrete. What a dangerous weapon we have to do something think of the children.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I promised myself a long time ago I would never get caught doing this again- and I've kept that promise.

Going anywhere near a parade in New Orleans, I mean.

Cowboy55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2018
    Baton Rouge LA
    I got my concealed carry permit in 1978 and joined the NRA that same year. Even back then, open carrying a pistol/revolver turned heads.

40 years later, after all we (Americans) have experienced, there's only one word for a person who openly carries a rifle and a pistol in any major city: Dumbass.

If you disagree, then I'll spell it "dumb ass!"

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I got my concealed carry permit in 1978 and joined the NRA that same year. Even back then, open carrying a pistol/revolver turned heads.

40 years later, after all we (Americans) have experienced, there's only one word for a person who openly carries a rifle and a pistol in any major city: Dumbass.

If you disagree, then I'll spell it "dumb ass!"

Had some friends whom had to walk out 3 days after a little storm called Katrina,Surprisingly the police ignored them and the looters crossed Charter and Royal street to make way....Funny how open carry works at times.......

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Had some friends whom had to walk out 3 days after a little storm called Katrina,Surprisingly the police ignored them and the looters crossed Charter and Royal street to make way....Funny how open carry works at times.......

If we weren’t a bunch of ****-ant whiners and we could get back to a day where everyone open carried it would work well. It’s funny how the bull$hit stops when impending violence will be the consequence of ones actions.

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA

I hadn't heard this joke in over 45-50 years! Not a criticism of DBMJR1, just a realization that I haven't hung around high schoolers in a loooong time. I need to hang out with young folks more often.

As to open carry, I grew up when filled gun racks in the high school parking lot was uncommon, but not unknown, as well as being able to walk or ride a bike through town to the local woods with a .22 or shotgun to hunt squirrels or rabbits. Who was the "dumbass" back then? - those of us who let liberals teach everyone that those activities were wrong.

Think about it - I can only remember one mass shooting before the Gun Control act of 1968 (which was passed after the assassinations of the elite, not as the result of the UT tower shooting in 1965). The more "reasonable" gun control laws we pass, the more frequently mass shootings occur. Remember the old definition of insanity?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom