Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paintball View Post
    Nice build whbonney26.

Thanks.
    SASS #84934

Marksman

User Info Menu

Other than Law Tactical, who makes a decent folding stock adapter?

I have been thinking about putting the Law Tactical one on but always second guess myself. Putting a 200 dollar part on a gun that don't have a real use it hard to do. I like that it will make it fit better in a back pack but just wandering about different options out there that function well and may be a little easier on the bank account.

Are there other options? I am not finding much.
    SASS #84934

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whbonney26 View Post
    Other than Law Tactical, who makes a decent folding stock adapter?

I have been thinking about putting the Law Tactical one on but always second guess myself. Putting a 200 dollar part on a gun that don't have a real use it hard to do. I like that it will make it fit better in a back pack but just wandering about different options out there that function well and may be a little easier on the bank account.

Are there other options? I am not finding much.
    I looked around a bit recently and the law tactical folder was the only serious option I felt I could see for me. Dead Foot Arms makes a folding stock that can fire in the folded position. And it's about $500.

The law is nice. At $100, it would be a great accessory for a lot of my rifles/pistols. But at $200, I think it's more of a specialized product.

https://deadfootarms.com/ar15-foldin...-adaptor-kits/

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    I looked around a bit recently and the law tactical folder was the only serious option I felt I could see for me. Dead Foot Arms makes a folding stock that can fire in the folded position. And it's about $500.

The law is nice. At $100, it would be a great accessory for a lot of my rifles/pistols. But at $200, I think it's more of a specialized product.

https://deadfootarms.com/ar15-foldin...-adaptor-kits/
    Kinda my thoughts on it also. At 100 I would be all in already.
    SASS #84934

Marksman

User Info Menu

Decided after shooting it that it would not be such a bad idea to have put on an AFG so I added this one from Magpul. I may end up going with the other style they have which is that AFG-2 I believe but had this one handy so I put it on.

Also added a 1000 lumens light to the gun.

Happy with how this one has turned out so far. Its a work in progress though. As I shoot it more I get more ideas on what I want and don't want.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ARPistol2.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	256.5 KB 
ID:	86857   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ARPistol.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	262.7 KB 
ID:	86856   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ARPistol3.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	249.7 KB 
ID:	86858  
    SASS #84934

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    I like the silencerco omega30... I have ran my hybrid on them and they work good also but notably louder than the omega... I like to stick to around 10.5" on ar 556 pistols. I have found they have very good reliability and recoil with the carbine gas system.. even had real good luck with my 762x39 ar sbr in 10.5
    Hey Big... I'm about to build a 300BO pistol and was wondering what length gas systems you are running. I also prefer the 10.5" range pistols that I've built in 5.56 and 9mm...
    Really?

Redneck with a gun!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bush_hog View Post
    Hey Big... I'm about to build a 300BO pistol and was wondering what length gas systems you are running. I also prefer the 10.5" range pistols that I've built in 5.56 and 9mm...
    Almost all I have seen are pistol legnth.

Marksman

User Info Menu

10.5* 556 carbine length
    10.5* 300aac pistol length

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    10.5* 556 carbine length
    10.5* 300aac pistol length
    Mine is a 6" barrel and uses the pistol length. Ran three boxes through it and it functions well so far.
    SASS #84934