U.S. Army just surrendered to the demand of the Council on American-Islamic Relations

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    Just another step on our way to it being too late. I cannot help but feel that this is a slap in the face of all who served our country in the Middle East.

I have read this from several other news sources, but Allen West’s blog sums up the situation very well.

https://theoldschoolpatriot.com/army-caves-islamo-facsism/

Here is a brief quote from the article:

“Yesterday, June 14th, we celebrated the 244th birthday of our US Army, whose motto is “This We’ll Defend.” But, what happens when our Army, the nation’s oldest military service, no longer defends the honor of our nation? What happens when the Army surrenders and does not live up to the oath that soldiers take, “to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, against all enemies, foreign, and domestic?”

The U.S. Army War College (USAWC) has just surrendered to the demands of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — an “unindicted co-conspirator,” to quote the U.S. Dept. of Justice, in the largest terror funding case in American history.

The June 19, 2019 planned lecture on Raymond Ibrahim’s book, Sword and Scimitar: Fourteen Centuries of War between Islam and the West at the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle Barracks was canceled due to a CAIR-induced hysteria that focused on presenting him — a native Arabic speaker of Egyptian/Middle Eastern descent — as a “racist” and “white nationalist” who is out to incite American soldiers to murder Muslims.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    With Uncle Sam’s Army playing lap-dog it’s easy to see how the NZ shooter urgency to make sure the non-Muslim/Western culture survives. I don’t think he was right about much, but knowing what I know of Islam it’s easy to see where his concern is rooted.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom