Chief Meaux's no Crap Sea Story of the week, gather round shipmates..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • meauxcg

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    May 27, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    My son just got back from the Normandy memorials and have been visiting with him so I didn't get a chance to post it until now.

So lets head out to the tarmac, burn em if you got em cause here is Chief Meaux's Sea Story of the week and Boy's it's a no Crapper

So out near LSU waiting on some burgers and with it being D-Day they were showing the D-Day Anniversary memorials on TV.

I actually heard a few really weird looking college kids talking about how Toxic WW2 was.

How it caused all those poor young guys to "trigger the latent Toxic masculinity they were holding in to storm the beaches in Germany, Causing all of that killing and so many died just because the environment was so toxic for young men BACK THEN".

Another said something along the lines of if they had more loving and caring people and the world was not so toxic back then they could have been saved.

Then I about lost it when another said something about " oh,that is because the US had forced religion, they made you pray in public schools in the morning and indoctrinated patriotism forcing you to pledge your allegiance as well."

If it was more like today in school they could have had more safe spaces and better counselors to share their feelings with, but the US was so technologically poor compared to Japan or Switzerland they were not able to talk and share with friends as much with out social media so lots just got left with out help.
    If more had twitter they could have been supported and lifted up..

I really thought I was having heatstroke or was way drunk but I swear that is pretty much what I heard..

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I think a lobotomy would be less painful and I would have retain my ability speak. What is really sad it’s those young skulls full of mush will probably effect the next election.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Now take what your heard and multiply it times tens of millions of people that have literally Crap for Brains, thus lies the problem with America.
    Trust me when I say this, I did not raise my son like this! I'm old, but I could stomp the living crap out of people like that! They have no place in our country. F*****g sad!
    Oh and I did have a bad day today! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    How did you not beat the crap out of them? After the steam coming out of my ears was gone, I would inform them a pushy like them name Nevil Chammerland tried that whennie stuff. I would have to inform them it never worked and they need to visit the WWII Musisum before they get smacked in the head. Or maybe a trip to a VFW hall.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom