Join BayouShooter For Free

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Rock Island Auction!!!

Don't look here unless you want to see 10,000 firearms up for online bidding starting tomorrow!!!

https://www.rockislandauction.com/catalog/1033
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Moving forward

User Info Menu

Some really nice pieces up for sale. Most of those start where the average joes budget stops.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tboy View Post
    Some really nice pieces up for sale. Most of those start where the average joes budget stops.
    You can bid lower than the starting price.....Chances are you will not win the bid though.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Got. To. Get. Powerball ticket!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
    Got. To. Get. Powerball ticket!
    You got that right! All my bids for WW II Nazi era and markings Walter P-38's were unsuccessful per Rock Island ....Damn it !

Day of the Rope!

User Info Menu

I have bought several rare firearms through RIA.
    Good enough for Gun Jesus (Ian McCollum from Forgotten Weapons), good enough for me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IAN-MCCOLLUM-POSTER-sized_mockup_Transparent_Transparent_18x24.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	175.5 KB 
ID:	86946

In particular, I picked up a genuine WWII Liberator from them many years back.
    Still had the original rounds included, as well as the ejection device (wooden dowel), box and instructions.
    I was nervous about it but everything came out perfect and the transaction was easy.
    If you are thinking about buying from them, feel confident that they're the good guys of the internet firearms market and will steer you straight.
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
    http://midstateoffice.com/