Do you think OJ killed his Ex?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    The pivotal moment that was made famous by with *if it doesn’t fit, you must acquit* or something like that, is what did it for me.

Logically I couldn’t accept the fact that the glove didn’t fit. He tried it over an latex exam glove. Skin tight leather gloves would never be able to slide over those, much less one that was blood soaked and shriveled up.

The court should have appointed someone to put the glove on him. The feigned attempt of putting it on gave the defense and news something to capitalize on.

The prosecution should have presented a glove of the same size and make that was not blood soaked and made that presentation. It all seemed so elementary to me at the time.

Additionally in today’s court room a dna sample (provided there was one) would be easily pulled from the inside of the glove and there would be no need to have the staged glove don’t fit moment in front of the cameras.

Last edited:

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I read the other day that Johnny C told him not to take his arthritis medicine for two weeks prior to the trial, and his hands were swollen when he tried on the gloves. Don't know if true.

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    I had never heard that before. If that knife he bought at lunch was the murder weapon, he's either arrogant or stupid. Or both.

Here's the poster for that show. Nice muzzle awareness.

MV5BMzEyOTZhYmMtYWY0ZC00ZDRlLWI3N2MtMTcxZGFlNTA5ZGNhL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc4NTY4Nzk@._V1_.jpg

And trigger discipline! Haha

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I had never heard that before. If that knife he bought at lunch was the murder weapon, he's either arrogant or stupid. Or both.

Here's the poster for that show. Nice muzzle awareness.

MV5BMzEyOTZhYmMtYWY0ZC00ZDRlLWI3N2MtMTcxZGFlNTA5ZGNhL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc4NTY4Nzk@._V1_.jpg

And trigger discipline! Haha

Ah the 80’s and 90’s action movie/tv show. Between the outlandish king-fu garbage and horrible gun handling as out examples, just how on earth did we survive?:dogkeke:

Sonnier3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2019
    Mandeville Louisiana
    There's still blood in the back ... but the DNA test said it was from a duck ... reloader is for sale and now I need to pay the bills for the new shoes ...

IMG_3025.jpg

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I think it was 25 years ago this month or close to it.
    I remember some guy called in pretending to be AC Collins as as joke may have even been one of the Howard Steern Idiots. He got a gun to his head. He don't look good etc. Something along them lines. And all the great jokes

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Not a lot of people know it... but O.J. underwent knife fight training for a TV movie called "The Frogmen" about a group of ex Navy SEALs in 1994... just before the murders (with knives). Officially, the knife used in the murders was never recovered.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109850/trivia

The film was never released because it was confiscated as evidence.

I thought years after the trial a worker discovered a knife in a tool box. It was in a crawl space, and the knife was thought to be the murder weapon.

I could be wrong.

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    Guilty !! The investigation/trial prosecution was a joke, the civil suit was won by Ron Goldman SR although it's of little consequence.

cochise111

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2015
    Mandeville, LA
    Of course he did, although he is still looking for the "real" killer. The only thing that got him off was the incompetence of the LAPD forensic investigators and the stupidity of the jury (not to mention that blacks will almost always acquit other blacks, no matter what they did). Just look how blacks re-elect criminals to public office with no compunction whatsoever. Barry Scheck did a good job of confusing the jury with the alleged DNA cross-contamination. That combined with chain-of-custody issues and improper procedures gave the moronic jury the out they needed to acquit. Trying the glove on in court was another debacle.

Deacon

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    There is a theory that it was actually OJ's OTHER older son from a previous relationship who disliked Nicole. Supposedly he was about his dad's size, wore the same size shoes and gloves. It was documented this son also had severe anger issues.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    There is a theory that it was actually OJ's OTHER older son from a previous relationship who disliked Nicole. Supposedly he was about his dad's size, wore the same size shoes and gloves. It was documented this son also had severe anger issues.

The Chef who everyone says that he was at work?

Top Bottom