Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
    Moving forward

User Info Menu

The pivotal moment that was made famous by with *if it doesn’t fit, you must acquit* or something like that, is what did it for me.

Logically I couldn’t accept the fact that the glove didn’t fit. He tried it over an latex exam glove. Skin tight leather gloves would never be able to slide over those, much less one that was blood soaked and shriveled up.

The court should have appointed someone to put the glove on him. The feigned attempt of putting it on gave the defense and news something to capitalize on.

The prosecution should have presented a glove of the same size and make that was not blood soaked and made that presentation. It all seemed so elementary to me at the time.

Additionally in today’s court room a dna sample (provided there was one) would be easily pulled from the inside of the glove and there would be no need to have the staged glove don’t fit moment in front of the cameras.
    Last edited by Tboy; June 19th, 2019 at 06:11 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I read the other day that Johnny C told him not to take his arthritis medicine for two weeks prior to the trial, and his hands were swollen when he tried on the gloves. Don't know if true.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    I had never heard that before. If that knife he bought at lunch was the murder weapon, he's either arrogant or stupid. Or both.

Here's the poster for that show. Nice muzzle awareness.

And trigger discipline! Haha

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    I had never heard that before. If that knife he bought at lunch was the murder weapon, he's either arrogant or stupid. Or both.

Here's the poster for that show. Nice muzzle awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by kingfhb View Post
    And trigger discipline! Haha
    Ah the 80’s and 90’s action movie/tv show. Between the outlandish king-fu garbage and horrible gun handling as out examples, just how on earth did we survive?

User Info Menu

There's still blood in the back ... but the DNA test said it was from a duck ... reloader is for sale and now I need to pay the bills for the new shoes ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3025.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	257.4 KB 
ID:	86939

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Yeah ^^^^ That's the one...Is there a glove on the back seat?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

I think it was 25 years ago this month or close to it.
    I remember some guy called in pretending to be AC Collins as as joke may have even been one of the Howard Steern Idiots. He got a gun to his head. He don't look good etc. Something along them lines. And all the great jokes

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Yeah ^^^^ That's the one...Is there a glove on the back seat?
    OJ's Bronco had the blood inside of it, evidence inadmissible? ... AC's was the slow speed chase ... mine does have gloves in the back seat though... never know when you'll need them

Monolithic Mentor

User Info Menu

Maybe we can sic OJ on AOC !!!

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kingfhb View Post
    Not a lot of people know it... but O.J. underwent knife fight training for a TV movie called "The Frogmen" about a group of ex Navy SEALs in 1994... just before the murders (with knives). Officially, the knife used in the murders was never recovered.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109850/trivia

The film was never released because it was confiscated as evidence.
    I thought years after the trial a worker discovered a knife in a tool box. It was in a crawl space, and the knife was thought to be the murder weapon.

I could be wrong.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin