WTS: MW USA pro series gen 2 competition shooting mat

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jay Ell Gee

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 21, 2015
    Baton Rouge, La
    As the title says, I am letting go of a Midway USA Pro Series Gen 2 Competition shooting mat in OD Green.

**If anyone at Midway reads this... you guys have got to work on shortening these product names. Please.**

It has a spot to load your bipod as well as a pouch for a data book/slim Jim’s or other snacks. It rolls up tightly with a carry handle and shoulder strap. I’m trying hard to pitch this thing, but let’s be honest here guys... you unroll it, lay it on the ground, then lay on it for padding and protection from the conditions on the ground beneath you. It has reinforced elbow/knee areas, which is a nice touch as well.

I purchased this earlier this year to have a spare mat for prone shooting with friends, but have acquired a few at this point (and have no friends) so my wife would really appreciate getting some of her closet room back.

It has been used twice, just a thin layer of dust on it at worst. I’ll wipe it down with a damp rag for you. Otherwise, just like new. Before I used it, I coated the entire black waterproof underside in 3M waterproof spray, like you would use on tents, etc.

Asking $75 local. Please don’t ask me to ship it, it’s just too cumbersome to bother with. I will do my best to accommodate meeting local folks at our mutual convenience.

Located in Prairieville. Feel free to PM with any questions. If you made it this far, thanks for putting up with my silly ad and share this with all of your friends. Please. You know they need it.

Original product link: (Item is frequently OOS, as it is very popular, with good reason)

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/939342825/midwayusa-pro-series-gen-2-competition-shooting-mat

Attachments

• EF00F4AB-B87B-4544-9F17-2B211FF077B8.jpg
      EF00F4AB-B87B-4544-9F17-2B211FF077B8.jpg
      205.7 KB · Views: 13
    • B50F0C91-07F7-42A3-B306-5EA52F8E6D29.jpg
      B50F0C91-07F7-42A3-B306-5EA52F8E6D29.jpg
      210.2 KB · Views: 17
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom