ATF Caught with pants down!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/...utm_campaign=/digest/atf-caught-w-pants-down/

This is a very important statement from them in case you were wondering where the $200.00 tax stamp money is going!

''“The ATF is tasked with protecting our communities and the theft of a substantial amount of weapons, parts and ammunition from ATF facilities raises significant concerns,” they said.''''

If they can't keep track of their own equipment,How well can they track your's?

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Fox guarding the hen house. No different than what’s been going on at the local level for decades. This isn’t thugs doing a smash and grab. It’s done by people with access to the goods. I wish they would just sell it to the law abiding public instead of taking all you can and destroying the rest. Blue Bell is running the operation now.

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    Fox guarding the hen house. No different than what’s been going on at the local level for decades. This isn’t thugs doing a smash and grab. It’s done by people with access to the goods. I wish they would just sell it to the law abiding public instead of taking all you can and destroying the rest. Blue Bell is running the operation now.

I agree totally. Having spent most of my career in Federal service and one of my responsibilities was managing the destruction of serial numbered, controlled items (not guns!) this is Blue Bell for sure (though I do like their ice cream). There should be two supervisory Feds witnessing the destruction and signing a log verifying which items were destroyed. Also, why did a contractor employee have so much unsupervised access? Very,Very disappointing.

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I agree totally. Having spent most of my career in Federal service and one of my responsibilities was managing the destruction of serial numbered, controlled items (not guns!) this is Blue Bell for sure (though I do like their ice cream). There should be two supervisory Feds witnessing the destruction and signing a log verifying which items were destroyed. Also, why did a contractor employee have so much unsupervised access? Very,Very disappointing.

I don’t understand. You destroyed Blue Bell Ice Cream? Did a piece of you die each day or what? I mean I know it was likely to make everyone sick but I couldn’t do it bro. :(

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    I don’t understand. You destroyed Blue Bell Ice Cream? Did a piece of you die each day or what? I mean I know it was likely to make everyone sick but I couldn’t do it bro. :(

I would have had to resign if my job involved the destruction of Blue Bell Ice Cream by some other method than eating it :)

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I would have had to resign if my job involved the destruction of Blue Bell Ice Cream by some other method than eating it :)
    Yeah I figured Blue Bell was a euphemism. Just imagining all the ice cream that probably got distorted during the whole contamination deal makes me feel like that Indian in those anti littering PSAs.

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine

Guns should never be allowed to be destroyed: problem solved. When China invades Europe and sparks WWIII, the anti-gun puppets will need as many small arms as they can get. Just sayin.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Where can one find these cool treats at?

I delivered to the hub right off of airport road in Slidell. They had chest freezers full of goodies that were sold to convention halls etc... individual treats. This was in the 90’s so maybe things have changed. At the time they only had 1/2 gallon ice cream on the store shelves but I was eating things I’ve never seen for retail sale.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom